Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Here Is A Site With Streaming Movies

Link removed - Bender
    check it out.

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    Kick azz !
    One problem though, the movies buffer ever 5seconds and, I have high speed.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    Poster
    its not workin for me, all i see is a screenshot of a wallpapaer with folders on it, and i cant hghlight the folde either.

how do i get the movies

proud to be american

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Originally posted by Jay@12 August 2003 - 19:06
    its not workin for me, all i see is a screenshot of a wallpapaer with folders on it, and i cant hghlight the folde either.

how do i get the movies
    Double click one of the folders

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    Poster
    Ok Ive never seen anything like this, it takes me hours to dl movies, where as I clicked one of these and it started playing in 10 seconds, HOWEVER
    PROBLEM: I clikced to play American Beauty and it after it quickly buffred it plays all the sound, but there si no picture. Anyone know what up, btw im watching them in QuickTime.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    Forum Star
    Originally posted by niknuyadamnbidness@12 August 2003 - 18:15
    Link removed - Bender
    check it out.
    Sorry, I had to remove that link because it's against board rules:

8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

We can't prevent you from PM'ing to people, though.

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    I cant get it to work. All sound and no picture. Is this a sham or am I missing a codec?

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    Go to the codec folder on that page and make sure you have the correct codecs.

*Edit* Glad I got the link before the removal

niknuyadamnbidness Karma for you man!

9. Movies & TV   -   #9
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Originally posted by Bender+12 August 2003 - 19:39--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bender @ 12 August 2003 - 19:39)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-niknuyadamnbidness@12 August 2003 - 18:15
    Link removed - Bender
    check it out.
    Sorry, I had to remove that link because it&#39;s against board rules:

8. Posting topics that contain direct download links to copyrighted software, private ftp sites, serial numbers, warez sites and hacking sites is prohibited. Posts directly or indirectly related to any of this information will be edited. Hacking discussions are strictly prohibited within the forum. Sig2dat quicklinks and hashes are NOT considered to be DDL, therefore allowed.

We can&#39;t prevent you from PM&#39;ing to people, though. [/b][/quote]
    Why does this board care if you post links to warez or equivlent? It seems pretty hypocritcal to me.

10. Movies & TV   -   #10
    Forum Star
    Links to warez are forbidden too.
    (Sig2dats are not concerned as links)

You have to understand that Paul and VB could get in big trouble if illegal stuff happened here; we&#39;re already on the edge of legality.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast