Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Scene needs better camera's

It is actually quite hard to get a camera into a movie theater.. Try doing it yourself, and then tell us what happened, so I think everybody should be grateful with CAMs these days..

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by WowZrBowser View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Send an email with your constructive criticism to PreVail or something. I think the address is in the .nfo. Otherwise, we can speculate about this all day. But that still doesn't change the fact that CAMs are for n00bs and I wouldn't watch them unless you paid me.
    LMAO you acctually think prevail does their own cams....
    hahahaha
    they dl most of their releases off p2p.. just like mvs and the rest of the scene groups who do anything < DVD Quality.
    What Prevail doesnt dl from p2p is just purchased "silvers" which many were downloaded off p2p networks and sold by "silver" suppliers like angel. (Wont give exact name/links.)

Scene nowadays is nothing like what it was even 2 yrs ago.
    Dude, I don't even give a shit about Prevail or xvids, since the quality blows and I'd rather watch the DVD. I just thought of the name off the top of my head. But, feel free to keep flaming about groups if that makes you feel like you're the man on the scene.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    maxpowersin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I always thought the people who were taking the camera to theater to record movies were in some kinda "arrangement" with the theater owners/staff.. I don't know if this is true but if it is then they rather use better cameras as the topic starter guy said...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123