Thread: baby mama

snowultra's Avatar Member
    this movie had its funny parts, but overall it was average. still watchable though

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    bleh i turned it off after 30 mins.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Kooftspc11 you did better than I ever could.The trailer was so painfully unfunny I couldn't even attempt to watch it .
    A good rule of thumb is that anything starring current or past cast members of SNL will be awful.Doubly so if the movie is based on a character that they created for the show.

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post
    Kooftspc11 you did better than I ever could.The trailer was so painfully unfunny I couldn't even attempt to watch it .
    A good rule of thumb is that anything starring current or past cast members of SNL will be awful.Doubly so if the movie is based on a character that they created for the show.
    yes, i really think that these types of movies cater to those with slightly lower intelligence

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    snowultra's Avatar Member
    lower intelligence maybe, but what the fudge is funny to you.

SNL cast members can be funny, and not funny. i have seen many bad SNL, and others im on the floor laughing.

like i said it had its parts, but mostly it was average.

when she said " can i spary a little pam down there" i lost it for a few seconds.

6. Movies & TV   -   #6
    From your comments i defenetly won't watch it

7. Movies & TV   -   #7
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Porsche_maniak View Post
    From your comments i defenetly won't watch it
    Although I believe the film to be crap,if you have any interest in Baby Mama or any movie for that matter Porche_maniak I wouldn't want to dissuade you from watching it.
    People's tastes are very different and what is good (or bad) for me isn't necessary true for anyone else.
    Remember kooftspc11 and my opinions are only just that and it's always best to make up your own mind.

8. Movies & TV   -   #8
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I'll see it soon
    I miss it to see that