Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast

Thread: Give Away for the ages

yakz091's Avatar The Encapsulator BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    hey i need its invite , i have been making request for it in fst and some of them outside from fst i am not able to get into it. i need it this tracker because i heard this is a great community i want to be a part of this beautiful community, that's it am not a collector for sure, u can trust me.
    thanks.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #102
    n00b BT Rep: +1
    I could use an invite to BitmeTv if you have any. I used to have an account that I won through a giveaway on FST but lost it due to inactivity. I lost my internet and RL keep me away for awhile(long story). I tried to keep the account active but wasn't able to sign in often enough. Had a good ratio and was a member for about a year. Really miss BitmeTv now that I have my internet back. Crossing my fingers and hoping you can help me out.

Thanks Mate

Great idea for a giveaway!

http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/5935/ratioeu6.jpg

http://www.speedtest.net/result/271998330.png

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #103

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #104
    giov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Im guessing its a no for a bitmetv invite?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #105
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by giov View Post
    Im guessing its a no for a bitmetv invite?
    Don't you thinkk he will let you know if you get one

Patience is a virtue
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #106
    canpan1808's Avatar Give-away state BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Hello, (+.[___]·:·)!
    I am an active user. Trying to do my best in the torrenting world(try to make at least 1 Tb to my accounts)
    Since i was a kid a enjoyed listening to house music. By the time i was born in our contry we had a revolution that made us free persons. Now i have this opportunity of having a good internet connection, wanting to join a site, but never had the chance to join a tracker that can help me with this music desire.
    Now i have all the chances of joining a site(in my case TT), but i don't get invited by anybody because i don't know persons who might help me with this problem.
    Thanks for your time and have a nice day!
    My wish is FSC.
    My dream is: TT.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #107
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Well I don't know if you can help me out here bro, but I'll give it a try.

I already participated in the few (rare) gives of NB material on here, but so far no luck.

I am a member of a few very good trackers, and am most thankful for that, but I have been told by seasoned peoples that the most vast stock of DVDRs lies in the NORBITS factory.

With a simple PH check you can see the kind of ratios I boast in my activities, but if you prefer I can PM you some usernames in places, and you can check my acco's there.

Note that I seek it for the DVD material only, because in terms of finding the "high levels", I don't really care about that shit.

Very original Away idea BTW

Peace brother
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 05-16-2008 at 06:19 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #108
    oprea82's Avatar DOC BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I just want FTN PM me for direct links

Thx in advance and GR8 GA mate

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #109
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    some PM's have been sent.

COME ON GUYS!

I still have plenty more
    Last edited by WarrenBuffet; 05-17-2008 at 12:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #110
    killingspree's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    hehe, the weirdest giveaway i've seen, but it's such a fun .
    i'd like to request an ftn as i'm looking for it over a year.
    so here is my request speech copied from my thread:
    my name Thomas and this is my request thread for an FTN.
    I've been looking for ftn i think since i penetrated the "torrents business" a bit more than a year. I remember i heard people talking about this tracker and from that moment on, i knew that this is my tracker, i knew that this will be my last destination, will be my satisfaction.
    The fact the site has no ratio system amazes me, this is the tracker i can be tranquil in. No more worries about ratio because of my low upload speeds, because some people considering 48h seeding per torrent exaggerated, i consider it a gift.

It sounds like an old cliches but i am very active in the forums in every tracker i have.

I help every time i can, i give away every thing i can.

Oh.. i don't know if this is the right place but when FTN has given invites, Brandon has opened a thread looking for people can get him laugh to be award an invite.
    Unfortunately i saw that thread too late, but still i made something last week, i thought it would be nice if i'll show it here.. so:
    http://img176.imageshack.us/img176/3060/ftn2cn4.gif

It might be seen lame but it took me two hours to do it so show some respect.

Let's finish it that way, humorously.
    Thanks for reading.
    "I walk slowly, but I never walk backward." Abraham Lincoln.

~ WISHING FOR

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast