Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Request : TTi Upload GBs

Itachi's Avatar Member BT Rep: +4
    Request : TTi Upload GBs

I have about 120+ seed hours , but need to get to Power User .

If anyone has GB to spare , pls donate to me !

Post here and I will PM you my TTi username.

Will add to your BT Rep ,
    many thanks!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    and here comes begger N1

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    znik's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50BT Rep +50
    Send me your username for a little gift.

(*) no need to add rep points. They don't mean anything to me.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    PM sent .

many thanks to znik !
    Last edited by Itachi; 05-15-2008 at 03:22 PM.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    arhitecht's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    if you still need upload,pm me your username, a rep would be nice
    I don't need anything at this moment

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    PM sent .

thanks!

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    kukushka: if you are not going to offer him the GB's then there is no need to say what you did.... considering ur message under avatar says ur a begger lol

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Quote Originally Posted by munaaf View Post
    kukushka: if you are not going to offer him the GB's then there is no need to say what you did.... considering ur message under avatar says ur a begger lol
    well, i felt that it was such need.. first of all, at my very very humble opinion if there is possibility to spend points for inviting - it could be a priority. second of all, we all enjoyed performance of djfresh (rejoined already as owned and who knows his next reincarnation) and from my point of view, itachi didn't go that far away from him.. his posts are deathly boring. if this is not a spam then i don't know what is this. being a begger , i try at least not to look like 99% other requesters.. you can check my post at the most popular thread atm. started by . 3rd post from the start.. and most important thing - bit torrent is about uploading. not downloading. maybe i'm wrong, but if the guy doesn't upload, he's alien to bittorrent society. btw, i'm bumping the thread, helping him
    Last edited by kukushka; 05-15-2008 at 10:23 PM.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    @Itachi Please do not rep me,

but send me your user name at Tti.

@kukushka The reason i give out hours (to those that i dont see trading, i didnt look that deep) is because it's allowed (as far as I know), i like to give out stuff, but dont really go looking for people to invite (due to shitty users, and rules of trackers).

I actually made this same request (although i got flooded with gigs by a couple friends). I wanted the gigs to reach PU so I was able to use all my seed hours, and was busy taking advantage of another trackers birthday celebration by seeding all I could there for the bonus they were offering.

Another thing, he may have a horrible upload speed, I know certain parts of the world are stuck with dial up like speeds. At Tti you have to be PU to be able to buy upload, so this may be what he needs to be able to fend for himself.

Or he could just be begging because he doesnt want to seed, but Ill still give him a few.
    Last edited by That1Guy; 05-15-2008 at 10:23 PM.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quote Originally Posted by That1Guy View Post
    @kukushka The reason i give out hours (to those that i dont see trading, i didnt look that deep) is because it's allowed (as far as I know), i like to give out stuff, but dont really go looking for people to invite (due to shitty users, and rules of trackers).

I actually made this same request (although i got flooded with gigs by a couple friends). I wanted the gigs to reach PU so I was able to use all my seed hours, and was busy taking advantage of another trackers birthday celebration by seeding all I could there for the bonus they were offering.

Another thing, he may have a horrible upload speed, I know certain parts of the world are stuck with dial up like speeds. At Tti you have to be PU to be able to buy upload, so this may be what he needs to be able to fend for himself.

Or he could just be begging because he doesnt want to seed, but Ill still give him a few.
    yeah, the work of finding good new users is very hard, but i'm a cheater because i know the place where it's very easy ..the way you acted is okay of course, if it's not on permanent basis.. but generally, shitty upload speeds is not an excuse.. there are public trackers, fl packs etc..
    plus in tti i figured out a more beatiful solution - seeding for the other guy. poor uploader can give its passkey to a good one (like me) and then it's no problem - i don't have a best availible connection, but from each day's fl movie i can earn stable 15gb of upload..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast