Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast

Thread: Future of SCC??

kondrae's Avatar Trance BT Rep: +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19BT Rep +19
    love the speeds and mp3/0day
    hope they fl on more stuff soon

Skitt's Law: "any post correcting an error in another post will contain at least one error itself"

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    dragos's Avatar . BT Rep: +11BT Rep +11BT Rep +11
    Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    Well @ all ppl who are saying scc is not the best 0day tracker.atm. which are the best 0day tracker then?

I don't want any tracker where I can seed easy...
    sct is for me not safe because server is hosted in denmark

i need the best pre times / content
    ScT is the best 0day tracker of course. Speed/pretime/content/peers, all above every other site. It's not safe ?They survived for almost 3 years now and i trust you haven't heard of someone from ScT being in trouble

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    fresa's Avatar Member
    I think happy mean the situation that ScT is hosted in Denmark is not great for him because in this country isn't the law of filesharing very well.
    I use all this three trackers,happy.
    I think this are the best 0 day trackers and all together is the best combination.[in my opinion - there are thousend of others trackers...]
    And remember; no risk no fun
    Last edited by fresa; 05-20-2008 at 01:10 PM.
    My favourite kind of music is vocal trance / dance

Scientology FUCK OFF!!!

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by happy View Post
    Well @ all ppl who are saying scc is not the best 0day tracker.atm. which are the best 0day tracker then?

I don't want any tracker where I can seed easy...
    sct is for me not safe because server is hosted in denmark

i need the best pre times / content
    ScT is the best 0day tracker of course. Speed/pretime/content/peers, all above every other site. It's not safe ?They survived for almost 3 years now and i trust you haven't heard of someone from ScT being in trouble
    sct is not best 0day tracker and never will be (non site will be)..they are good but far from best,but in one thing they are best in 0day apps even better on SCC

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

5. BitTorrent   -   #55
    Aka_katz's Avatar Poster
    there is about 25GB give or take of mp3 rlzes each day so i dont think a tracker good as it gets can handle that much..
    A member of the scene from late 1999
    __Invites___: TL (1), SCC(1)
    __Donated_ : TR

6. BitTorrent   -   #56
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I would use the site more if tv-xvid was freeleech. The freeleech on mp3 is nice, but I have no interest in giant packs of electronic music I would never listen to, so I'm hoping some changes are in order.

7. BitTorrent   -   #57
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    According to sct's torrent racers I have to disagree on the pretimes.

Todays Top 10 Fastest Sites
    Site Average Pre
    SCC 53.3 secs
    ScT 1 mins 41.1 secs
    FTN 2 mins 10.4 secs

On more of the subject though, SCC has got a lot of good heads behind it. Being fairly close to a few staff over there, I can pretty much assure you for them that it has a long and good future ahead of it.
    Last edited by Brandon; 05-20-2008 at 11:49 PM.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

8. BitTorrent   -   #58
    BANNED BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Site Average Pre
    SCC 53.3 secs
    ScT 1 mins 41.1 secs
    FTN 2 mins 10.4 secs
    Hey B, that's cuz SCC is 90 percent 180mb tv shows which take 5 seconds to upp and nice trackers like FTN or SCT have way more dvdrips,games,dvd-r's etc.

9. BitTorrent   -   #59
    Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Site Average Pre
    SCC 53.3 secs
    ScT 1 mins 41.1 secs
    FTN 2 mins 10.4 secs
    Hey B, that's cuz SCC is 90 percent 180mb tv shows which take 5 seconds to upp and nice trackers like FTN or SCT have way more dvdrips,games,dvd-r's etc.
    I think those pretimes are only in relation to tv, I'm not 100% on that. I do know scc can argue that they upload samples and such where FTN and SCT do not. *shrug*. You could know more than me though on that subject since I don't really pay attention to the specifics or pretimes at all. Just thought I'd throw that out there though
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

10. BitTorrent   -   #60
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    Quote Originally Posted by fresa View Post
    I think happy mean the situation that ScT is hosted in Denmark is not great for him because in this country isn't the law of filesharing very well.
    Since when is Denmark unsafe for sites? Do you have any examples of sites being taken down, people getting sued or anything else for that matter?
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast