Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Future of SCC??

kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1

Urgent

Just curious what peoples opinions are about SCC. I joined up earlier this year, and it was the greatest site. A lot of seeders, seeding was very easy. Now I find it very hard to seed over there, seeder numbers have gone down and even comments have dwindled. I also remember when their donations were filled by week 1. Now that doesn't even happen anymore.

Is it just that we are in a lull with good movies and there is not much out there, or has the site taken a turn for the worse.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the site as you can not beat their speeds at all. This isn't a post to bash SCC. I just wanted to know whats up??
    Last edited by kostnkost; 05-16-2008 at 12:55 PM.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    Just curious what peoples opinions are about SCC. I joined up earlier this month, and it was the greatest site. A lot of seeders, seeding was very easy. Now I find it very hard to seed over there, seeder numbers have gone down and even comments have dwindled. I also remember when their donations were filled by week 1. Now that doesn't even happen anymore.

Is it just that we are in a lull with good movies and there is not much out there, or has the site taken a turn for the worse.

Now don't get me wrong, I love the site as you can not beat their speeds at all. This isn't a post to bash SCC. I just wanted to know whats up??
    You joined up earlier this month, which is still only 16 days old, and you can make all those observations and criticisms already, and one of them is donations filled by week 1 - htf would you know about earlier months, if you only joined up this month??

But you're not bashing, no of course not
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    ON one hand u say that the speeds are awesome n then u say its hard to seed? Oh n bty did u knw that mP3/Mvids are free leech .. Put a RSS and seed

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Quote Originally Posted by SgtMajor View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    Just curious what peoples opinions are about SCC. I joined up earlier this month, and it was the greatest site. A lot of seeders, seeding was very easy. Now I find it very hard to seed over there, seeder numbers have gone down and even comments have dwindled. I also remember when their donations were filled by week 1. Now that doesn't even happen anymore.

You joined up earlier this month, which is still only 16 days old, and you can make all those observations and criticisms already, and one of them is donations filled by week 1 - htf would you know about earlier months, if you only joined up this month??

But you're not bashing, no of course not

Why be a smart ass SgtMajor?
    His just asking for peoples opinions.. not for you to criticize what he thinks/ wants to know.

And he obviously wrote not bashing so people didn't take it the wrong way!.. some people need to pull there head in around here

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    kostnkost's Avatar "Otay" BT Rep: +1
    Earlier this year - guess I should have corrected that as I posted after just waking up.

I actually enjoy Sgts sarcasm as I am one also to give a ribbing to when someone makes a mistake. I take no offense to it.

I should really correct myself as I just went to their site and I have been there since 11-19-07.

Man do things fly by when your getting old lol.

Quote Originally Posted by apextwin146 View Post
    ON one hand u say that the speeds are awesome n then u say its hard to seed? Oh n bty did u knw that mP3/Mvids are free leech .. Put a RSS and seed

Download speeds are the best I have ever seen for a site yes, but seeding has been next to impossible the last few months.

Maybe seedboxes have taken over the site? Who knows??
    Last edited by kostnkost; 05-16-2008 at 01:01 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    apextwin146's Avatar You kNow wHo yOu aRe BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    wat i meant was the due to so many seedbox the speeds are awesome .. this is also the reason y u cnt seed cuz ppl with seedbox wud have already finished d/w by time ur finish d/wling with u home connection(which i presume is way slower)..

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SCC is a great site.. i haven't been a member long but so far so good...it gives me the best speeds on torrents out of all the sites... people on that site have ridiculously high speeds... a torrent will be uploaded, 20secs later, there'll be 10seeders

i would find it hard to keep a good ratio if i didn't have seedbox aswell.
    Last edited by sabre; 05-16-2008 at 01:29 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Site dwindling due to massive pruning and bad staff

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    I dl only FL torrent; so ratio is not a problem.

U2VjdGlvbjQ3

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    Yeah I agree with invite420, the site is slowly getting worse...
    In my opinion, the community is not very nice, the staff are pretty bad and massive pruning is killing the site.
    I doubt it's because of seedboxes because ScT is also full of seedboxes and it's doing good to my knowledge.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast