Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Alien Vs Predator

Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    Man I hate soccer. You can watch a whole game and the ending score be 1 to 0.
    HOW BORING!!!
    Now football is amazing!!!
    The last Redskins game was exciting as shit!!
    And the Dallas Cowboys/NY Giants went down to the wire in OT.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

2. Movies & TV   -   #32
    American football is the most boring sport in the world, now 'Real' Football thats a sport. Passion, skill and class and all using ur feet too

3. Movies & TV   -   #33
    It'll never catch fever in America. The WUSA was just disbanded for lack of sponsorship. Not enough scoring for me; I guess that's why when your're team FINALLY scores, you have an orgasm or something.
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

4. Movies & TV   -   #34
    At least scoring is not devalued by having scores of 30-30 and plays stoping every 15 secs. Who cares if it don't cart on in the use when a game is watcheed 300 million world wide it dont matter one but

5. Movies & TV   -   #35
    Poster
    i saw a animated trailer about this, but i thought it was a joke. But begins filming in october..
    Sounds really cool. Im looking forward to it. I think theres gonna be a alien 6.. cause the last movie left the door open to much.

I have avp2, jesus what a scary freaking game. The locations are cool. The music makes you sweat and you eyes are searching the dark for the crawlers..

6. Movies & TV   -   #36
    Just found a copy of the avp script looks interesting although a bit obvious script avp. but on a serious note wtf is the story line all about they should have kept to comics/books....

7. Movies & TV   -   #37
    Poster
    this isn't a movie u see for the story this is a movie u see for the Alien Vs Predator fights and the special effects Solider eat a dick if u dont like American Football

8. Movies & TV   -   #38
    Originally posted by Pitbul@19 September 2003 - 14:36
    this isn't a movie u see for the story this is a movie u see for the Alien Vs Predator fights and the special effects Solider eat a dick if u dont like American Football
    What??, U eat ur mama's if u don't like football u juvenile who can't even have a sensible discussion

9. Movies & TV   -   #39
    Lance Henriksen is set play an evil billionaire industrialist.
    Remember he was Bishop in Aliens.
    He was also Bishop's creator in Alien 3(maybe this billionaire and Bishops creator are one in the same .

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

10. Movies & TV   -   #40
    Here's the trailer

---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast