Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: tpb is safer than your mom

article was probably written by some MPAA hack who is trying to trick noobs into leaving private sites and going to tpb where they can catch them

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    SolarisWind's Avatar Some pirate BT Rep: +1
    From my experience, I've seen way more people sued on public trackers (like TPB) than private trackers. It's obvious which is safer to use, one type is public, the other is private, duh!

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    well where are those guy who claimed that if some one uses private torrent site ,its safe heaven.......
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...rrested-298505
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...rrested-298161
    what does your experience say now ?...,i think The Pirate Bay is as safe as many top level ,private ,elite torrent site,

"All that is gold does not glitter;all that is long does not last;All that is old does not wither; not all that is over is past..... "

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    ..... BT Rep: +2
    Very true! is all a scare tactic to get people to stop downloading-Movies-music? Does anyone know of a case that has been closed on someone who downloaded a song or movie-ect? If so please give us a link to the source. i stick to strickly E-learning-ebooks. that I own and need to backup so, no problem. but TPB vs any? Are you serious? compared to any Wtow- lev 5-10,just by odds, would think? Not a member at any so i do not know but would think if it is that hard to get in. has to be private and have good security.

Quote Originally Posted by SolarisWind View Post
    From my experience, I've seen way more people sued on public trackers (like TPB) than private trackers. It's obvious which is safer to use, one type is public, the other is private, duh!

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    I wouldn't give a shit if the government tried to sue me.

I'd say FUCK YOU and breakdown to MC Hammer on the courthouse steps, cuz I'm a rich fucken trust fund baby.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123