Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456

Thread: question for staffers

Sexeh BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by chamaeleo View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Brandon View Post

Legitimate or not, it was still an uncalled for comment that contributed nothing to this topic.
    as was mine ... and yours
    wish to comment on Polarbears initial question? I'll stop the spam here
    Point taken

I have an account here because Reality came to me and spoke a little about the site and I got interested. In truth, I actually had my account here for about 6 months before I even made an actual post. I did and still do find some of the topics here interesting, which is why I stick around. Although I'm not much of a fan of the attitudes anymore, so to answer why I still have an acct, is just to read around in the other sections when I get bored. I won't deny that having an acct here has been beneficial, as there have been users here who have had issues on site and don't know how to use irc, so they've spoken to me on here in order to get help.

Plus I've sort of become friends with Detale and Reality so it's only natural to stick around where they hang.
    Do not pm me for invites. At the moment I will not be participating here in that regard. I will ignore your pm.

2. BitTorrent   -   #52
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    Detale I am quite disappointed that you didn't/don't know who I am. You have me on MSN. I thought we were BFFs, but obviously that's not the case

Anyway, to get this topic right back onto errr..topic:

FST is useful as it is seen as a popular place for both Staff and Users of trackers to spread/obtain (respectively) news and information. I personally do not know of any other forums that are seen as a focal point for torrent tracker users for information on site promotions, bittorrent news, tracker additions (and not forgetting tracker invites)

At the end of the day anything posted on FST will get read, so in a worst case scenario of a site being taken down it's the most logical place to go to inform users of the reasons (for those that don't use IRC at least)

3. BitTorrent   -   #53
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    OH I didn't know it was you D eh maybe I'll be a bit nicer now. I still love you man, I just get snippy when people attack my oh so loved FST and her members. C'mon now bro not to stir shit the Brandon comment was an unnecessary dig. As Brandon said he and I are friends but I am also good friends with Feeling. I think he's a very awesome guy too and I have refused to take any part in whatever personal issues they may have and honestly shouldn't we all? Their business is exactly that their business. Also dude you know me better than to think I would ban anyone for some bullshit like this.

Also If I did some sneaky ass shit on SCT you wouldn't bounce me out of there? You know you would and you would have every right to.
    Last edited by Detale; 05-21-2008 at 02:49 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #54
    as someone mentioned before some of people have problems with/or don't know how to use irc so they states their problems here.Besides that i can always check some news from p2p world when im bored
    :>

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456