Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: question for staffers

FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    << hmmmm. For me it was a great place to get info and meet a lot of interesting people that have many of the same interest. Really tho, lately things have been real slow with a lot of junk posts and im noticing many of the veteran users disappearing.
    Proud Member of:

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by Swax View Post
    1) Catch invite traders
    2) Keep up on the latest Brandon sympathy thread
    3) To see 100 "Is tracker X better than tracker Y??" polls a day
    4) If we're ever feeling low and want a reminder that there's millions of people in the world less intelectually blessed than us

(Staff here were kind enough to ban this account from viewing the Invite Trading forum because we were so successful at banning 5-6 accounts a week, so most Staff I know at trackers have at least 2 accounts (on seperate IPs obviously) )
    Wow I'm a bit stunned as where to begin with this one.

Staff here Disabled you from viewing the invites section due to "1) Catch invite traders" and if it were up to me I would consider baning you completely for doing this and bragging about it in this way. This is against FST rules and here you are breaking our rules trying to uphold your site rules How does that make sense??

"Brandon Sympathy Thread"?? Yup you're an idiot now for sure

Also you elitist, arrogant, child, because you staff somewhere you are smarter than the members here? You say "We" I assume meaning site staff but most of the site staff in this thread do not share your point of view so again you look foolish. Also you pointed out your "deliberate mistake" did you also misspelled seperate or should I say separate? Yes there is a current debate over this word but as of now mine is the correct spelling, so now maybe millions of people can come here and feel smarter than you.

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to stoi whos 21 again on May the 1st.

Notice the again in that sentence lol

I wish i was 21 again.
    Ahahahahaa,got me there.Thx for clearing that up.

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by stoi View Post
    Just wanted to say Happy Birthday to stoi whos 21 again on May the 1st.

Notice the again in that sentence lol

I wish i was 21 again.
    Happy Bday to you man! Thanks to all staff. I'd imagine most of you are here to represent/protect/recruit for your tracker which is all good with me.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    << hmmmm. For me it was a great place to get info and meet a lot of interesting people that have many of the same interest. Really tho, lately things have been real slow with a lot of junk posts and im noticing many of the veteran users disappearing.
    Maybe some veterans disappear, but some new 'promising' members have appeared, slowly filling the void that has been left by the vererans.

By the way ... I wonder how long it will take before one of the lesser-blessed members of FST accidently stumbles upon this thread and noticis the concentration of tracker-staffers and decides to make one hell of a request for one, ordinarely almost unreachable, super high-level tracker
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    BradleyPittock's Avatar Poster
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    1) Catch invite traders
    4) If we're ever feeling low and want a reminder that there's millions of people in the world less intelectually blessed than us

(Staff here were kind enough to ban this account from viewing the Invite Trading forum because we were so successful at banning 5-6 accounts a week, so most Staff I know at trackers have at least 2 accounts (on seperate IPs obviously) )
    Wow I'm a bit stunned as where to begin with this one.

Staff here Disabled you from viewing the invites section due to "1) Catch invite traders" and if it were up to me I would consider baning you completely for doing this and bragging about it in this way. This is against FST rules and here you are breaking our rules trying to uphold your site rules How does that make sense??

Also you elitist, arrogant, child, because you staff somewhere you are smarter than the members here? You say "We" I assume meaning site staff but most of the site staff in this thread do not share your point of view so again you look foolish. Also you pointed out your "deliberate mistake" did you also misspelled seperate or should I say separate? Yes there is a current debate over this word but as of now mine is the correct spelling, so now maybe millions of people can come here and feel smarter than you.
    Wow. The staff here are so aggresive.

' you elitist, arrogant, child ' He really lost his rag.

I thought all of his points where valid myself.

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    1) Catch invite traders

I glag'ed my arse off to that. True story.

The original comment, obviousment.

yo

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    i didn't know about fst when i was a sysop of scenereactor

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Swax's Avatar n00blet
    So it's ok for you to promote breaking our rules, but not ok for us to protect our own rules?

Forgive me if I am blind, but I cannot see a rule along the lines of "Do NOT catch invite traders here".

The most relevant rule regarding this matter is;

"Respect Communities You're A Member Of

Who You Invite

* Most sites want you to invite those you know and trust."
    Which if anything tells users not to break tracker rules, but I guess that can be forgotten along with the "DO NOT post "good luck", "nice give-away" or similar repeatedly." rule which is not enforced?

Your powers of sophisticated debating are truly wasted here, you should run for President. No, seriously.

Also you elitist, arrogant, child, because you staff somewhere you are smarter than the members here? You say "We" I assume meaning site staff but most of the site staff in this thread do not share your point of view so again you look foolish.
    If you think that the 10 or so Staff that posted in this thread make up the majority of Bittorrent Tracker Staff in the World then you really are living in a cave. Sure you personally might think they represent a significant amount of the more powerful staff, but I would prefer to take the opinions of 40+ staff from differing backgrounds than 10 from 'big' trackers. Call it anti-elitist, call it what you will...

I won't stoop to pointing out your deliberate spelling error or grammatical failings as I know this'll push you over the edge and you'll get trigger happy with that ban button.

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    I guess that can be forgotten along with the "DO NOT post "good luck", "nice give-away" or similar repeatedly." rule which is not enforced?
    Glad you mentioned it ... saves me the opening of a new topic with that subject.

Anyway ... keep going ... very entertaining to see this debate starting to evolve into a good old flaming party
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast