Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: question for staffers

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    From my last 2 yr in FST all i can say

FST give/gave/given me taste of all private torrent site and I am proud member of FST[File Sharing with Trusted Traders]. I still know how i struggled to get into bitme and bitmeTV in google but in the END i found here after makin some gr8 friends
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post

FST give/gave/given me taste of all private torrent site and I am proud member of FST[File Sharing with Trusted Traders]. I still know how i struggled to get into bitme and bitmeTV in google but in the END i found here after makin some gr8 friends
    that's really sweet, but i think you aren't a staffer.

please focus on my original post.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by Polarbear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by maverick_andy View Post

that's really sweet, but i think you aren't a staffer.

please focus on my original post.
    I wil soon become Future STaff.

Sorry TO spam but this is end
    Last edited by maverick_andy; 05-20-2008 at 03:27 PM. Reason: Sorry TO spam but this is end
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    stoi's Avatar BCG Owner BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    @ swax your beating a dead horse im afraid, FST does not have to respect tracker rules, most tracker owners hate it, but sod all we can do about it.

Im not sure why you brought the other staffers that have alrady posted in this thread into this at all. I just said i didnt join to catch invite traders, that doesnt mean that when i did join i didnt catch them (well it was more accounts for us as we didnt have invites).

I am not sure what tracker your from, but why has so many people and staff from other trackers, got so much hate aimed at Brandon, he seems like an OK tracker owner to me, who has made a decent tracker, im not a member, but anyone thats put the time and effort into getting any tracker off the ground must have something about them, and i respect him for that.

I must say though, im not keen on your elitist attitude, to me we are all on here for the same purpuse, to get what we want, when we want it, and to not pay ridiculous prices for a load of crud that they produce nowadays. So what if im a tracker owner, thats been doing torrents for 5 years. To me im the same as a brand new member from here, that doesnt even know what a torrent is, never mind is a member of anywhere.

Because how long does it take to really understand torrenting, 4 hours max and thats pushing it, its not Rocket Science or Brain Surgery here you know.

Feel free to pick up all the spelling and gramatical errors as well, i dont really give a toss, im not here as an english teacher, If members cant spell or they seem to be not very interlectual, who gives a toss, this is the net for christ sake.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    I joined to promote the torrent site i was in - Simple really, However i soon realised that as well as promoting the site i could gleen problems other users experienced in the site and check here to see if others had problems. [for example when utorrent was found to be hackable a lot of information was found here which was good]

Its also a handy place to ask "is such and such site down?"

And of course - Brandon and Stoi hang out here so this place must Rawk

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by mummysboy View Post
    And of course - Brandon and Stoi hang out here so this place must Rawk
    you got a little something on your chin

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11
    you got a little something on your chin
    HAHA - i see what you did there - your a funny guy No Really

9. BitTorrent   -   #39