62. How do Invitations work? May I transfer credits to an existing member?
In order to invite someone, whether new member or existing member,
* YOU must have been a member for at least 3 months, and
* YOU must have at least 11GCreds or more
* The INVITEE must have less than 2GC (if already a member), and
* The INVITEE can not have been a member longer than 3 months, unless she/he has 0 credits.
Do NOT create a NEW account if already a member! If you do, most likely BOTH accounts will be disabled and you will be banned from the site.
The minimum amount you can send an invitation is 1GC, and you must have 10GC left after sending the invite.
On the invitation screen, you will be asked to:
1. Enter the email address of the person you are wanting to invite.
2. Select how many credits you wish to give (specific amounts are provided in the drop down list)
3. Enter a personal message to the invitee. Emphasize to them that they MUST use the invitation code when they register or the credits you've given them will NOT be transferred to them!
For existing accounts, or when a new member didn't use the invite code when they signed up:
The INVITEE (recipient) MUST send a message via the CONTACT link with the ENTIRE body of the email they received. A Site Admin will then apply the invitation code manually so that the credit transfer takes place. Please be patient, Admins have a lot to do and may not get to it for a few hours!