Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Let me tell you something

sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Forget about which will replace Oink...tats a childish way of thinking.
    The only thing i can tell is that Waffles is stil better than what.

2. BitTorrent   -   #42
    Grind$oFine's Avatar get n3rd3d BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    You know what I've been realizing a lot lately after all the freeleech.
    A ton of Waffles' torrents say "thanks to the original upload at What" or something along those lines. I don't think I've ever seen it the other way around.
    It's kind of pathetic.

3. BitTorrent   -   #43
    maxpowersin's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Grind$oFine View Post
    You know what I've been realizing a lot lately after all the freeleech.
    A ton of Waffles' torrents say "thanks to the original upload at What" or something along those lines. I don't think I've ever seen it the other way around.
    It's kind of pathetic.
    I think this shows the what.cd is better than waffles

4. BitTorrent   -   #44
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by sovaz View Post
    Forget about which will replace Oink...tats a childish way of thinking.
    The only thing i can tell is that Waffles is stil better than what.
    quite the opposite,

it's chilidish to think that "nothing will replace oink bla bla bla" fuck that.

What.cd staff did a hell of a great job with this site, a lot more seeders and leechers then waffles. Waffles failed there are less uploads, less seeders and less leechers it is lame

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

5. BitTorrent   -   #45
    Poster BT Rep: +3
    Considering that the quality of the uploaded music is roughly equal (I've snatched poorly ripped albums from both trackers) and I can seed just as easily on both sites, What has more uploads, is much more organized, has nicer staff and is much more aesthetically pleasing. I have to say that I prefer using What over Waffles, but I do think that both complement each other nicely.

6. BitTorrent   -   #46
    yeah having both of the trackers is great. i guess the content on those two is like 80% or more identical. someone here said that he saw waffles torrents with the what cd thank you lines. well i also found tons of what torrents with big thank you-s to waffles. they re like the same. oh...and the gazelle thing really sucks bigtime. it's full of bugs and i don't find it very user friendly.

7. BitTorrent   -   #47
    As a member of both What.CD and Waffles, I prefer to use What. I'm not a Waffles hater or anything, but Gazelle has made What.CD a lot more user friendly, and it made it quicker to find what you're looking for.

Waffles is a little more cluttered. I have not used Waffles nearly as much as I've used What, but What just seems like they have a friendlier staff. It's helpful to have access to both trackers, but if I had to choose one, it would definitely be What.CD.

8. BitTorrent   -   #48
    ConkiZz's Avatar Arrrgh! BT Rep: +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40BT Rep +40
    I like What.cd very much. I've got both What and Waffles, but i use What more.

9. BitTorrent   -   #49
    monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Freeleech on all the mp3s on site

something else to say ? mwahahahahah

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345