Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [REQ] Need HDBits.org

The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Hello everyone
    Like a title says, i need a invite to HDBits.org, if you have, please invite me and a give you... hmm.. let me see my girlfriend hihihi But serious, if you can, i really appreciate! If you need ratioproofs or speedtest, tell me

Cheers

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    I donīt have account in hdbits.org, but i think that is very hard keep a good ratio.
    But i hope you join in hdbits.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by ahcorac72 View Post
    I donīt have account in hdbits.org, but i think that is very hard keep a good ratio.
    I do have an account on hdbits and it's very easy to keep at least a .80. Sorry, I don't get any more invites for 2 weeks, otherwise I'd offer you one.
    {sigdata}

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    ahcorac72's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post
    I do have an account on hdbits and it's very easy to keep at least a .80. Sorry, I don't get any more invites for 2 weeks, otherwise I'd offer you one.
    Maybe you have a seedbox, or you have a internet connection "normal" ?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    to save time for those who will check his background

https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...08-post2808968

TorrentLeech for BitMe

Hello everyone, waazaup?

I have invites for TL, if you have one invite *****, please give me and i give you a invite for TL PLZ!!

Cheers.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post
    Maybe you have a seedbox, or you have a internet connection "normal" ?
    I have 1500/384 standard connection, there's a speedtest floating around somewhere.

kukushka, thankyou for showing that, one who trades invites shows that they don't care about the tracker their on.
    {sigdata}

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    The Company BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Yup kukushka, thnx for the time you spent checking my profile (other users will thank for that too). And no, I'm not a trader. Just because I made a topic trying to get an invitation to ***** and giving another for TL is no reason to call me a trader. I gave a couple of TL invitations no matter I got me the other I wanted or not!
    (https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-torrentleech-giveaway-d-ihihih-295735)
    spork985 "one who trades invites shows that they don't care about the tracker their on." LOL? I love the trackers I'm in, they're few but well used, and just because I ask for a tracker and give another doesn't mean I don't give a damn for them. I just intend to get something I still haven't got, as this tracker for instance

Me, a trader? No! I'll rather give than to reveive, but I haven't got a lot. Anymore questions?

Well then, now, I'd be grateful if someone would make available an invitation for HDBits.org if possible. Thanks
    Last edited by DATTER; 05-21-2008 at 09:58 PM.

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    HrdmN's Avatar You Got Served BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    What has changed since my last topic (couple of days ago)? There was a hdbits invite in the giveaway and you did not asked for it. You asked only for waffles. Why is the rush?
    Do you need it to trade it for something else?
    I've got already everything that I was looking for.
    Ask me if you need something and I'll see if i can help u.
    From now on I'm only a dedicated helper.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    DATTER: Please, send me some direct links to your profile in some known trackers via PM, If I like what I see you got the invite.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    RedRansom's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    DATTER is a nice man and I dont think he is a trader cuz he would give me invite but ı find invite another friend.
    If you wait maybe ı can sent a invite if I wont get ban cuz ı banned 2 times firstly about nationalty anyway .

And dont judge everbody for trade cuz sometimes people realy need some tracker and they are doing nearly everything for get this tracker And I dont think this makes him/her trader .
    Trader is always trader

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast