Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: FSC request

tutipute's Avatar I'm Here! BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    it seems to me that you demand an invite, you're not asking. The way you fraze this post is somewhere along "wtf are you doing you jerks not inviting me to fsc". You say you are a member of some exceptional trackers. Well then congratulations man. You don't need FSC so just keep being a good user in the places you're a member now. You have been told this, but it doesn't seem to get to you. No users have invites atm, so i don't know what do you expect from this thread. The staff isn't exactly a fan of this threads either.
    dragos, you do have some good points!
    However, I'm sure Magnum didn't mean it this way, i guess that what he wrote came from frustration and disappointment...

Magnum, though i like you man, you do tend to only have:
    1. Populistic giveaway threads.
    2. "Hi-five" requests threads - Threads in which you request an invite but only get hi-fives from people who participated in your giveaway threads.

And though i am sure that you believed that your giveaway threads will get you anywhere (Not implying that you did them for that purpose only!) i am convinced that by now you know they will not.

Staffers do not like invite handlers and personally i can understand that! On the other hand, they do like witty people with strong opinion, sense of humor and maybe also a titchy bit of anger and bitterness!

Personally, when i ask for some help i try to focus on my personality rather then on my credentails while assuming that the person who might help me probably does not know me...

If you really want to join, introduce yourself, tell a bit about who you are, make it funny and interesting and throw some pepper into it! A good request must come from the heart and will take more than 5 minutes to write.

And though eventually you might not get an invite i can promise you that you will not get all these cynical reamrks!
    Best of luck mate!

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #42
    Magnum's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    If you really want to join, introduce yourself, tell a bit about who you are, make it funny and interesting and throw some pepper into it! A good request must come from the heart and will take more than 5 minutes to write.
    Best of luck mate!
    I'm funny now!LOL

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #43
    Heroo's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    WOW Fsc Its My Only Dream ........

Good Luck M8 I Hope To Be In Soon

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #44
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    Magnum you answered mad to every single post on this thread...come down mate :s

And yes,invites are down,staff can create an account for you though,they are trying to figure out a better invite system
    How are you guys doing today?

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #45
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by sagib View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dragos View Post
    it seems to me that you demand an invite, you're not asking. The way you fraze this post is somewhere along "wtf are you doing you jerks not inviting me to fsc". You say you are a member of some exceptional trackers. Well then congratulations man. You don't need FSC so just keep being a good user in the places you're a member now. You have been told this, but it doesn't seem to get to you. No users have invites atm, so i don't know what do you expect from this thread. The staff isn't exactly a fan of this threads either.
    dragos, you do have some good points!
    However, I'm sure Magnum didn't mean it this way, i guess that what he wrote came from frustration and disappointment...

Magnum, though i like you man, you do tend to only have:
    1. Populistic giveaway threads.
    2. "Hi-five" requests threads - Threads in which you request an invite but only get hi-fives from people who participated in your giveaway threads.

And though i am sure that you believed that your giveaway threads will get you anywhere (Not implying that you did them for that purpose only!) i am convinced that by now you know they will not.

Staffers do not like invite handlers and personally i can understand that! On the other hand, they do like witty people with strong opinion, sense of humor and maybe also a titchy bit of anger and bitterness!

Personally, when i ask for some help i try to focus on my personality rather then on my credentails while assuming that the person who might help me probably does not know me...

And though eventually you might not get an invite i can promise you that you will not get all these cynical reamrks!
    Best of luck mate!
    I can only agree with him ... the amount of people wishing you good luck (always the same) is enormous, but the people you really need to second your 'application' tend to stay at the side-lines.

Honestly ... I don't think you get these kind of invites by simply requesting it (but that is my personal opinion).
    Can you feel the LOVE

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #46
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Disme has hit the nail on the sack.

Ye of noble birth shall be chosen, the rest shall be thrown to the fire. Translation: If someone @ FSC likes you, and feels you'd add some zest to the communitat, they'll try to get you in. Otherwise, you shall be ignored. Same for places like iTS, FTWR, and so on.

Goodbye,

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #47
    Poster BT Rep: +2
    WTF?
    are you mr magnum calling yourself anti trader?
    if there is 1 thing I hate most is traders disguised to anti trader, people like you try to earn from both sides, traders and anti traders. you custom to anti trader but you trade through PM no doubt on that one.

remember this?

I will tell you one thing:
    when you trader you trader , don't act as anti trader. be honest with yourself and go with it untill the day you will stop trading for sure. so don't try to fool people here cause no one that stupid!!!
    and besides you have to many request lately what seem that you just a collector.
    your "humble" tt req:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...request-288357
    your ftn req:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...uestftn-294420
    your swedvdr req:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...swedvdr-286343
    your scl req:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...ing-scl-283749
    your bh req:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...leasebh-276767
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...need-bh-270054
    your its req: