Thread: Favorite Star Wars pc game

1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    I've been on and off gaming for awhile now, being off since the new year. Same thing with the Star Wars series; I havn't even completely watched Ep 3 yet, even though I purchased the dvd.

I'm definately gonna get back into both gaming and star wars soon though, after seeing some screens of KOTOR and remembering how awesome that game was. After I restart KOTOR II and finish it (back in the day i hit a glitch in the convos which stopped plot advancement and i was like 20 hrs in grr) what games in the saga do you think i should play? It can be any genre, I love shooters, rpgs, and even playing a rts would be fun.

Post your fav star wars game here, or any exciting news about future games

2. Games   -   #2
    Poster
    my favourite was jedi knights 2. single player was pretty good. it's an FPS (except for light sabre duels). The reason I loved the game so much was for the multiplayer. i think you would have a tough time finding a lot of online players for it these days though. but the game is worth it for the single player campaign

3. Games   -   #3
    Double post
    Last edited by b0sch; 05-25-2008 at 06:06 PM.

4. Games   -   #4
    I think I've played pretty much all the Star Wars PC games. Nothing has topped running secret missions for the Emperor in the Collector's Edition of TIE Fighter -- what I wouldn't give to see an authenthic remake of that game!

5. Games   -   #5
    Septimus's Avatar -- Nicolas -- BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Star Wars Galactic Battleground is the one for me.... It has not great grafics but I love strategy games and a love Star Wars!

6. Games   -   #6
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    i think force unleashed will be the best, but KOTOR I-II were great, especially 2nd one,also Star wars episode 3 (pss2 game) was also great.

I almost forgot, Star Wars Racer was VERY very GOOD...

7. Games   -   #7
    kotor!

Quote Originally Posted by T.S.O.L. View Post
    I've been on and off gaming for awhile now, being off since the new year. Same thing with the Star Wars series; I havn't even completely watched Ep 3 yet, even though I purchased the dvd.

I'm definately gonna get back into both gaming and star wars soon though, after seeing some screens of KOTOR and remembering how awesome that game was. After I restart KOTOR II and finish it (back in the day i hit a glitch in the convos which stopped plot advancement and i was like 20 hrs in grr) what games in the saga do you think i should play? It can be any genre, I love shooters, rpgs, and even playing a rts would be fun.

Post your fav star wars game here, or any exciting news about future games
    u "purchased" the dvd

^^
    Last edited by athenaesword; 06-02-2008 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost