Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Slow speeds @ FST

The last 2 days here at FST have been incredibly slow speed with pages sometimes not even loading at all.I tried Firefox as well as IE,but no difference.Are you guys doing maintenance or something,because i'm geting slower speeds than dial up.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Tokeman's Avatar Ron Paul 2012 BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    Try looking in the "Everything Related to the Board" section for news about the goings on of the site.

Quote Originally Posted by RealitY View Post
    Were trying to sort the issue. Though if you dont know its from attacks on the site. For now we dont even know why or who is doing it....

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    i Hope they will fix it..or do something .:|

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    hope it gets fixed.
    looking for ScT

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    "something" What would you have us do?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    how about investing in the most expensive Hardware Firewall with DDOS protection you can find . .. . .

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    it have been slow for me as well... sometimes its a real headache. hope it gets fixed.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    DKre8ive1's Avatar L0st N S0und BT Rep: +2
    Quote Originally Posted by Raban View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Detale View Post
    how about investing in the most expensive Hardware Firewall with DDOS protection you can find . .. . .
    I know that this would be the optimum solution but just a few months ago there was a discussion of either FST asks for donations or is an add filled site and I cant remember what the out come was but accepting donations was not in the plans.

I personally think that it should accept donations as long as there is a progress bar to show how far we are from our goal and it could only go on till we pay for the cost of the hardware. Yes I know a progress bar could be misleading, but it still would help since it could bring about the kind of change you mentioned, but at the end of the day its up to the owner of how he runs the site.

If I am wrong on anything above feel free to correct me since I always open to hear different point of views.
    Last edited by DKre8ive1; 05-22-2008 at 05:44 AM.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    CPC464's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    your lucky you get the slow site. mostly i get "server full try again later" or words that effect.

this is the first i have been able to get on here for ages out of witching hour.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by CPC464 View Post
    your lucky you get the slow site. mostly i get "server full try again later" or words that effect.

it goes like that for a while ... the server full msg... but that goes away so if you keep checking back you will eventually get through to the site...

how fast it goes once it starts to load is a whole nother question . .. .

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast