Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is FUNFILE going to hell in a handbasket?? i think we all know the answer..

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    so if you haven't logged into funfile recently you should really check it out. the drama seems to have climaxed over the past couple days. i checked it out tonight and of course ya get barraged with staff PM's but this one struck me as interesting::

he brings up an interesting point regarding the donations... which i have always wondered about myself...

is this the end for funfile ? the whole staff seems to have quit . . ..

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    ROFL

That's the price for lying members, covered p2l -10

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    I guess it's time for pretome.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    kooftspc11's Avatar WWW.STFU.LOL BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    who the fuck even knows how/when/where/why the phrase, "hell in a handbasket," originated?

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Sanka113's Avatar Bobsled King BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    There's tons of other trackers out there. From a content standpoint you can find everything funfile has at just about any other general tracker.
    See ya in another life, brother.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by kooftspc11 View Post
    who the fuck even knows how/when/where/why the phrase, "hell in a handbasket," originated?

This expression may have come from the mid-19th Century in America during the building of the transcontinental railroad. As the line built from the west to the east, a number of Chinese laborers were employed to assist in building the line through the mountains of the west. In order to do this large amounts of rock had to be dynamited. The Chinese laborers were placed in a wicker chair and suspended over a cliff by a rope. The laborer would bore into the rock and insert the dynamite charges then light the fuse and yell to be pulled back to the top. Dependent on how strong and fast the man on top was at pulling the rope determined if the laborer made it with his life. If not, the laborer was blown to bits. And the term "going or he went to hell in a handbasket" was born.

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Hahah - interesting little history there JROQuinn.

BTW, who gives a shit about FunFile?

I'd think even a complete idiot would understand it's total worthlessness.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Wtf is a fun file?

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    FSC [Fight Club] BT Rep: +2
    ahhhh, the days of honorable websites are gone....there is but a select few who still respect their users
    Proud Member of:

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by DV8type View Post
    ahhhh, the days of honorable websites are gone....there is but a select few who still respect their users
    Select few being the key phrase there.
    I can only think of BCG, TL and Demonoid off the top of my head.
    o hai

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast