Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SceneAccess and NFOrce Under Pressure from BREIN

IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    One of the most exclusive private torrent trackers, SceneAccess, has found itself hounded out of the Netherlands by anti-piracy outfit, BREIN. The site was hosted by NFOrce who handed over the owners details to BREIN who discovered them to be false. Worryingly, there are many other torrent sites hosted at NFOrce.

Anyone with an interest in BitTorrent sites will tell you that many of them are hosted in the Netherlands, due to what is perceived by many as a legal gray area. Dozens of sites inhabit the servers at hosts such as LeaseWeb, despite a few being kicked out or forced to move to other countries in recent months.

Known by most for its scene ‘warez’ release database hosted at NFOrce.NL, another major torrent site host is NFOrce, which gained mainstream notoriety after the OiNK tracker was busted while being hosted by the company. Now it seems that anti-piracy outfit BREIN - who received press this week for their announced legal action against BitTorrent giant mininova - has NFOrce and sites hosted there, firmly in its spotlight. More...

Source: http://torrentfreak.com/sceneaccess-...m-brein-080521
    Last edited by Skizo; 05-22-2008 at 05:29 PM. Reason: Cleaned up code/float image/ shortened post

2. News (Archive)   -   #2
    Mostly civil BT Rep: +3
    So much for hiding torrentsite urls. If anti-piracy orgs wanna go after torrentsites they will,come what may.

3. News (Archive)   -   #3
    The Flying Cow's Avatar windowlicker BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    Wasn't this what happened with OiNK?

Looks like whenever BREIN wants to get information out of NFOrce.nl, it will, so long as they can keep afloat.

I don't know if TorrentIt was hosted on NFOrce.nl, but BREIN also brought it down back in 2006.

Bah. They just won't leave it alone..
    Last edited by The Flying Cow; 05-22-2008 at 10:16 PM.

4. News (Archive)   -   #4
    One of the most exclusive private torrent trackers? give me a break, thats practically public

5. News (Archive)   -   #5
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    if u consider TL public, then it is

6. News (Archive)   -   #6
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    F*ck BREIN i realy hate them, they are not worthy to be called "from the Netherlands".
    The only thing i can be proud of are the fast connections here, and ofcourse companies like LeaseWeb and NFOrce who host many good bittorrent sites.

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

7. News (Archive)   -   #7
    I'm staff,kiss m ass BT Rep: +1
    And there are also affordable usenet providers in the netherlands

8. News (Archive)   -   #8
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    there keeping the pressure up... now can u expect them to let us party all the time?

9. News (Archive)   -   #9
    Aka_katz's Avatar Poster
    yup scc is well known so u can call it "public".
    A member of the scene from late 1999
    __Invites___: TL (1), SCC(1)
    __Donated_ : TR

10. News (Archive)   -   #10
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I have never really thought of SCC as one of the most "Exclusive" private trackers. I hope everything works out though..

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast