Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: My first request

Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    let me tell you a few things to improve your "first request" to be more successful.

Quote Originally Posted by Simulador View Post
    i dont think this request has any chance of getting fullfilled but....
    never start a request like this. if you don't think it has any chance, why are you requesting at all?

just imagine a job application and the first sentence you read is: "i know i will never get this job ....". i wouldn't even read further and throw it in the trash.

then you tell us the usual stuff about ftn: no ratio, community, packs etc. people know that, it's just boring. your possible inviter is a member there, right? oh, you like the logo. well, allright.

besides the fact that you seem to be a member of other trackers (which can be already seen in the userbars you like to sport), i know nothing about you after this request.

talking about signatures. it's not a good idea to have the other trackers you aim for and that are missing in your "collection" in your sig.

the only thing i know about you is that you haven't got any friends on fsc but you do have a lot of friends on ftn. that statment makes the question why they didn't take care of you so far a legit one.

at the moment ftn doesn't need lots of new members. that's why the invites are closed.

brandon is the decision maker and probably the only person who can invite you here. i don't know what his criteria are. maybe he'll invite you, maybe not. maybe he won't even read your request.

next time you make a request tell us more about you and not about the trackers you are looking for.

also stop giving away accounts. it's the same as trading from the tracker point of view.

i dont think levels are just for traders thou...i'm not a trader and i like them...
    i believe you. unfortunately after checking your post history i learned that rarity levels do mean a lot to you.

this is my personal feedback. you can take it or reject it. there's no need to argue about it, because it won't change my first impression.

take it as a gift, because it sure tells you more than "good luck. you deserve it."

p.s. happy birthday.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #12
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Hi simulador,

Remember me from this thread:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-req...81/postcount29

Call me stuborn...call me stupid, but after your reply I did some post-history checking.

Look what I found here: https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-giv...704/postcount2
    i'd like 5 gb
    thanks in advance
    You know what puzzles me ... if you have, as you claim, a seedbox, how come you're begging for something as 5 GB upload credit at TTi.
    Moreover, considering that in your signature you pretend to be a TTi legend:
    http://img216.imageshack.us/img216/7...r624992iw2.gif

That means you have an upload of at least 1TB, which makes your 5GB upload request even more retarded.

Hihi ... it keeps getting better and better.
    I wonder what any staffer of FSC (or whatever tracker) will decide after reading what you posted here:
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-we-...43/postcount13

it can happen, i gave an invite away in another forum...cause the guy who donated in my acc to get the invite was very kind and donated 30 euros so i could keep one invite

Very reassuring for private tracker to know you'd sell 'em for 30 bucks to whatever nitwit.

Here's another great post of yours about TehConnection where you seem to be banned, but after all it just seems that they banned everybody while doing maintenance ...
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-teh...977/postcount3

Anyway ... I've already spent way to much time exposing yet another fraud here ... but I hope next time you will be more carefull before talking shit to me.

The ones that wanna invite you are free, but I'd spare myself the embarassement.
    Can you feel the LOVE

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #13
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    I'm happy to have good luck's answers and questions about myself,here i'll answer all of them

first:
    Just curious ...if U have soo many friends in FTN, how come U did not get an Invite several weeks ago, when FTN was "Open" ??
    U mentioned here about FSC Forums , and looking at your User Bar, looks like it is "flashing" the FSC tracker, so are U in FSC now?

Just confuse??

I have a lot of friends on FTN,i can tell you their usernames if you are a member and you want to check (if they allow me of course) but to be a FTN hero you must have 1 TB,it's not easy,none of my friends had invites,actually one of them had but he promissed it to another guy
    And i didnt get your FSC question...i checked my signature and FSC's userbar is on it :s i dont get it :s on FSC forums i still didnt start to post a lot cause i've been kind of busy lately but i do read a lot

no Disme my friend i'll answer you:
    First i apologize for calling you stupid...but i really think you should check BitMeTV closely my friend because it's really a lot different than the other TV trackers

now,first i aplogize for the TTi userbar,i was sure it said user.I'm not even close to Legend i'm just an user as i said
    and yes,i do use a seedbox but it's not mine,it's my friends and i'm just allowed to put a few torrents so it's not that easy to make an awesome ratio,and people generally dont ask for TTi gbs so i asked for 5 gb to download one of TTi's awesome movies packs (100 greatest movies every guy must see)

and about ScT i reeeeaaally need to clear this up:
    I DO NOT! sell invites i dont and i'll never do.if i'd sell invited it'd mean to keep the money...and that money went straight to the tracker.And it was my friend so the only thing i did was donate with his money and invite him,he was very kind and gave me one invite.
    Now,if someone ever asks me to do this again,i probably will (of course before i'll check the guy very closely and see if he deserves ScT) because i like helping the trackers to stay alive

and i wasnt banned from TehConnection if you check my post i said i couldnt get in just that

so can u tell me that if you still think this?

Anyway ... I've already spent way to much time exposing yet another fraud here ... but I hope next time you will be more carefull before talking shit to me.

The ones that wanna invite you are free, but I'd spare myself the embarassement.
    and why? because i really dont see why would you say that,as you can see in the first page a lot of people here thinks i'm a good user and you practicly took all my chances to get in the tracker i want just becase i called you stupid
    Last edited by Simulador; 05-23-2008 at 04:18 PM.
    How are you guys doing today?

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #14
    1000possibleclaws's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Judging that invites were just open and Brandon's already done his invite competition, you might not have great chances in geting in now. Invites will open again in the future though and I'm sure you'll make it there eventually

good luck getting into FtN simulador

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #15
    Thanks A LOT! T.S.O.L i know it's gonna be tough but i'm gonna try hard

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #16
    BlueLabel's Avatar everybody jump BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    mention youself as uploder is pointless and can affect you in a negative way due to the fact that you aren't use your own seedbox but using your friend box.
    so what you will do the day your friend stop letting you use his box or stop renting one??
    uploaders should have their own boxes, so your uploader class dependent on your friend.
    moreover...
    your uploads don't seem to much as it expected from uploader. it makes you look like unactive uploder and I'm sure FTN don't need that kind of uploders.
    just a thought.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #17
    i apreciate your thoughts

the day my friend stops renting a seedbox i'll start renting one for me and him

And yes i dont have a lot of uploads but that's cause i am an uploader since one or two weeks in all of the sites i mentioned,and as i mentioned i was very busy these weeks so when i find a little more time i'll start uploading a lot of cool stuff

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #18
    Poster BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Good luck man, from wot i personally know of you speaking to you via PM's u seem very good so I wish you luck if whateva u want.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #19
    i'm gonna bump it just one time...it's not my birthday anymore but please please if anyone can help me do it please please

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #20
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    you should be happy enough with what you got mate:
    you have what many desire: iTS Hdbits TL Musicvideos ScT ScL Pderos PTN BMTV.
    IMO id be damn happy with iTS, no ratio is enough for me to seed all torrents and leech all that i could, and its 0day.

i do wish you luck though, just know that many don't even get as far as you have
    ps:my BD is also coming soon too .
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast