Thread: I Have An Idea

goodygoods
    dont get mad at me, its just an idea, maybe the riaa will settle down a bit if we pay the p2p company like 100$, they get all that money to buy the rights to all the record lables

2. File Sharing   -   #2
    Poster
    GRrrrr

just kidden

By the way, it's already been discussed if you look farther down the page. Quite a detailed plan actually.

3. File Sharing   -   #3
    Arm's Avatar Poster
    Stupid newbies. They register and only have one post and think they have a revolutionary idea on their hands.

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    zapjb's Avatar Computer Abuser BT Rep: +3
    Mods or whoever. I think we need a smiley kinda like this one :rtfm: . Except it would be hmm 1st post, or TSIF (the sky is falling). Or fn n00b!

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    internet.news
    you mean something like "forming" a new company with internet access who buys
    all the rights for all the songs and stuff with unlimited licenses by paying a certain amount to the different organisations so that RIAA would be glad?

=> and this new company offer also probably a huge amount of cds on kazaa
    24h?

would be a nice idea but where do you get so much money? ok, ask bill gates he should has got 40 (in german: milliarden) milliards of dollars $ :)
    no it is a huge amount of money in the worst case - means: 4 million licenses for
    each stuff shared on kazaa - how many stuff/files? 600 millions? 600 * 4million = :)
    hehe... would be quite much money, no the idea is quite nice :)

better would be the idea with paying each month some 1.000.000 $ instead of paying at once this huge amount of unlimited licenses for all the stuff on kazaa :)

thanks anyway, david.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    Paying to access files will never work.Who will pay when we can get anything we want for free now??

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    Poster
    Originally posted by zapjb@13 August 2003 - 23:30
    Mods or whoever. I think we need a smiley kinda like this one :rtfm: . Except it would be hmm 1st post, or TSIF (the sky is falling). Or fn n00b!
    How's this ?

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Benno's Avatar Poster
    Who is the P2P company?

You Better Keep In Mind That I Can Read Between The Lines

Never argue with an idiot, they drag you down to there level and beat you with experience!!

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    yes you could pay for the software and then some hacker will hack it so you dont have to pay and then distribute it!!!