ok theres a blonde a brunette and a redhead

they r being chases by the police and they some up 2 3 barrles

1 has cats around it
    the other dogs
    and the other potatoes

so the brunette jumps into the barrel surrounded by cats
    the redhead into the 1 surrounded by dogs
    and the blonde into the 1 surrounded by potatoes

the police comes up knockes on the barrel surrounded by cats and the brunette meows and they say o its just a cat

they knock on the barrel surrounded by dogs and the redhead barks and they say o its just a dog

they then knock on the barrel surrounded by potatoes and the blonde thinking she can fool the cops relpies PO-TA-TOE

LMFAO THAT CRACKS ME UP

2. Lounge   -   #2
    Poster
    A blonde get pulled over in her new corvette. The officer pulls her out and draws a

white circle around her and tells her not to step out of it. He turns around and she

starts laughing. The officer says you think thats funny huh! So the officer bust her

windshield out of her car, and shes still laughing. So the officer says you think

thats funny huh! The officer rips out all the interior, and she is still laughing. So

the officer finally totals the car and she is still laughing. The officer said what do

you think is so funny. The blonde replies, While you were wrecking my car, I

stepped out of this circle 4 times.

3. Lounge   -   #3
    A young Redhead goes into the doctor's office and says that her body hurts wherever she touches it.

"Impossible", says the doctor. "Show me."

She takes her finger and pushes her elbow and screams in agony. She pushes her knee and screams, pushes her ankle and screams.

The doctor says, "You're not really a redhead, are you?"

"No," she says, "I'm actually a Blonde."

"I thought so, the doctor says. "Your finger is broken."