Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Norton Antivirus 2003

anyone know y my norton wont get virus definitions anymore? i havent gotten one since 6/18 and everytime i run liveupdate they dont get updated

2. Software & Hardware   -   #2

3. Software & Hardware   -   #3
    Proffesional Dumbass
    does that cover windows 98 norton antivirus 2003?

4. Software & Hardware   -   #4
    thanks sharedholder so now i just gotta run liveupdate to update everything else and update the virus defenitions manually?

5. Software & Hardware   -   #5
    Its an exe file ,just double click on.

6. Software & Hardware   -   #6
    also on the norton systemworks, under norton antivirus on the virus defenitions thing, it says that the subscription service isnt installed. is that important?

7. Software & Hardware   -   #7
    Only in a Processor.
    Are you an admin on your comp? I had that problem too, since i live with my dad. I'm 16. But, the LiveUpdate worked after he accedentaly left his admin desktop on one day....hehe
    Only in a computer will I find happiness.

8. Software & Hardware   -   #8
    I don't have System works so i don't know ,try to ask Balammn.

9. Software & Hardware   -   #9
    yeah i know, i installed it already. im just saying that i have to get that file every so often since my liveupdate wont download the defenitions. or does that make it so my liveupdate can get the defenitions again?

10. Software & Hardware   -   #10
    yeah i am the admin on my computer. but every so often i get a error type pop up from norton saying something about having to be an admin, and right when i hit ok, it comes out again. once i click ok again it doesnt come back. everytime i get that weird error type pop up, it comes out twice

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast