Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shenmue Iii

i think they might try to rap the story up if not in 3 then in 4.
    the original idea of there being loads of sequels was back when the DC was selling well.but now it is practically defuct i dont think there will.

i hope that if they do make it,they will a few special dreamcast versions of the game.i would give anything to boot up a new shenmue game in my DC.

2. Games   -   #12
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by dinner123@14 August 2003 - 16:21

i hope that if they do make it,they will a few special dreamcast versions of the game.i would give anything to boot up a new shenmue game in my DC.
    if they want to release it on DC it will take time untill XBox collect all world's money then it will give rights to release it on DC cuz Xbox allready reserved shenmue

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

3. Games   -   #13
    Originally posted by dinner123@14 August 2003 - 04:21
    the original idea of there being loads of sequels was back when the DC was selling well.but now it is practically defuct i dont think there will.

practically defunct? where have you been for the past two years? they stopped manufacturing the console in 2001, and they lowered the price to $50 in the u.s. in order to sell off their remaining stock by Xmas of that year. there hasn't been a new DC game released in nearly as long. sega abandoned the business of marketing their own consoles.

posts from people who don't understand that Sega Dreamcast was laid to rest in 2001... make me feel like i've fallen into a timewarp. :\

4. Games   -   #14
    Originally posted by 3RA1N1AC+14 August 2003 - 19:48--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (3RA1N1AC @ 14 August 2003 - 19:48)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-dinner123@14 August 2003 - 04:21

practically defunct? where have you been for the past two years? they stopped manufacturing the console in 2001, and they lowered the price to &#036;50 in the u.s. in order to sell off their remaining stock by Xmas of that year. there hasn&#39;t been a new DC game released in nearly as long. sega abandoned the business of marketing their own consoles.

posts from people who don&#39;t understand that Sega Dreamcast was laid to rest in 2001... make me feel like i&#39;ve fallen into a timewarp. :&#092; [/b][/quote]
    look at japan.even though sega have stoped production of the console,a new game is released there for DC every month.

5. Games   -   #15
    there&#39;s only one explanation for that-- the japanese are insane. it&#39;ll prolly be another 20 years before they stop releasing Neo Geo cartridges. :&#092;

6. Games   -   #16
    Busyman's Avatar Use Logic Or STFU!!!
    DC was also outselling the Xbox about 2 months ago (in Japan).
    Silly bitch, your weapons cannot harm me. Don't you know who I am? I'm the Juggernaut, Bitchhhh!

Flies Like An Arrow, Flies Like An Apple
    ---12323---4552-----
    2133--STRENGTH--8310
    344---5--5301---3232

7. Games   -   #17
    (dont know whats worng with you people ) DC is Cool it just came out at the worng time (ps2,GC, and Xbox era)
    I have Mordens Audio Hack PLEZ stop emailing me

8. Games   -   #18
    BawA's Avatar FST Pioneer BT Rep: +1
    Originally posted by dinner123@14 August 2003 - 23:05
    look at japan.even though sega have stoped production of the console,a new game is released there for DC every month.
    exactlly but all game r japanies and dont forget untill 2001 DC logo was on Arsenal(English fotbal team) shirt

"You can be mad as a mad dog at the way things went; you can swear and curse the fates, but when it comes to the end, you have to let go"
    Benjamen button

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12