Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: bitmetv acct disabled

Poster BT Rep: +1
    i have just tried to log on to my bitmetv acct only to find out that the acct has been disabled now i did recieve a warning for having a low ratio it was how ever climbing slowly but none the less climbing as i understand it nothing will happen to your acct while under a warning i have no idea how it could have been disabled if anyone is a moderator for bitmetv or if anyone knows how i can email or message anyone from the site that can help i would very much appreciate it

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    If it was under the ratio requirement for too long, then they won't unban you.

Try the IRC.

irc.lostirc.org
    #bitmetv.help
    o hai

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    They give you a warn and then you have a period of time to fix it. If you don´t get it you´re banned.
    If that´s your case, you won´t have any chance.

But as always, IRC is the best way to fix any problem, in BitMeTV and in almost any tracker.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    IRC, the staff are cruel (if you did shit wrong) but gallant, and if they are gallant then if you didn't create probs they won't create probs for you.

Get on IRC/
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    IRC, the staff are cruel (if you did shit wrong) but gallant, and if they are gallant then if you didn't create probs they won't create probs for you.

Get on IRC/
    Very true. I don't know why people say they are childish, they are far from it. They are very mature and if you piss them off, they screw you over and laugh at you later. I find that quite hilarious.

Be polite and answer all of their questions as well as you can and you'll be fine. Good luck.
    o hai

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    you must make good ratio
    If you don't make high upload it's must your account is disabled

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    If you don't do anything to piss them off,they should treat you fine.. I have heard many stories from BmTv IRC... I bet most of them are modified before posted here though..

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    Quote Originally Posted by markupmaster View Post
    If you don't do anything to piss them off,they should treat you fine.. I have heard many stories from BmTv IRC... I bet most of them are modified before posted here though..
    Indeed. Those are stories... nonsense almost always.

I´ve had to go to their IRC three times. The first time I was very angry and with no manners, or polite... kick in the ass. Second time I tried the right way and absolutely correct everything. And the last time, few days ago... twice the same: absolutely correct and problem solved in seconds.

They can be ruthless and even evil, but with those that don´t know how to keep a right behavior or instead of asking, demand.

Anyway, if you did not cheat or trade, perhaps you can solve the situation.
    Good luck.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    GOIN' MACH 5!!
    perhaps you were under ratio watch for too long.
    looking for ScT

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    i have same problem,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast