- You can fit 80 whole minutes of video on 1 disc
- You can play this on almost 99.9% of all DVD players
- Really small resolution
- Quality even worser than a VHS tape
- Higher quality
- Bigger resolution
- You can only fit about 60 whole minutes of video on 1 disc
- The compatibility is lowered
So in your opinion, which one is better? Aside from VHS
In my opinion? SVCD if the movie is under 2hrs.
PS: Another question came in mind. If i burn my svcd/vcd at 1x do you think, i will get any of those sound delays (or the correct term out of sync)?