Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Official Old Geezer calling-names-fest..

Skweeky's Avatar Manker's web totty
    Yeah but you're not an hour behind on GB surely.
    Definitely 5 PM!

2. Lounge   -   #22
    chalice's Avatar ____________________
    I just got that, Skweeks. True story.

He does look a bit like Lily Savage sans wig and fake bewbs, like.

3. Lounge   -   #23

4. Lounge   -   #24
    tralalala's Avatar The Almighty
    Actually, when GMT isn't screwed and London time is the same as GMT, we're 2 hours ahead of you chaps.. Jerusalem time FTW!!

5. Lounge   -   #25
    So it's on at 7 is what you're saying?

6. Lounge   -   #26
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    old geezer uses his balls for bungee jumping instead of rope
    Well I am honored that I have my own thread. I finally got your attention. And while I have your attention.
    I visit six forums everyday (excellent forums with no vulgarity,undecipherable so called words,tons of vulgarity,complete idiotic utterances and numerous other strange things that defy explanation.

I have yet to understand what the purpose of this so called forum is. It is obvious however that the inmates are running the asylum. The overseers are no better than you inmates since they allow you to spew this redicoulous banter day after day after day.

You people have too much time on your hands. Perhaps your time would be better spent going back to school and try again to understand how to express yourself with the English language because you certainly haven't shown me that you can do this so far.
    Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never harm me.

I would wager that several of you wish I would post my cunt apple so you can save it.

7. Lounge   -   #27
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Geezer View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J-dye View Post
    old geezer uses his balls for bungee jumping instead of rope
    Well I am honored that I have my own thread. I finally got your attention. And while I have your attention.
    I visit six forums everyday (excellent forums with no vulgarity,undecipherable so called words,tons of vulgarity,complete idiotic utterances and numerous other strange things that defy explanation.

I have yet to understand what the purpose of this so called forum is. It is obvious however that the inmates are running the asylum. The overseers are no better than you inmates since they allow you to spew this redicoulous banter day after day after day.

You people have too much time on your hands. Perhaps your time would be better spent going back to school and try again to understand how to express yourself with the English language because you certainly haven't shown me that you can do this so far.
    Sticks and stones can break my bones but words can never harm me.

I would wager that several of you wish I would post my cunt apple so you can save it.
    What does 'redicoulous' mean?

8. Lounge   -   #28
    If you meant ridiculous, then that was one severely arthritic typo.

9. Lounge   -   #29
    Also, I think the word you're looking for is 'indecipherable', you silly old waste of space.

10. Lounge   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by chalice View Post
    Also, I think the word you're looking for is 'indecipherable', you silly old waste of space.
    I meant what I posted Undecipherable and Ridicoulous. Both are in Webster's. You have shown your ignorance again trying to attack me intelligently. And now for all of you that have been waiting. Here it is.

I wanted to put all of you that have been bad mouthing me in the pussy apple and close it wiht super glue but there was only room for Jay-dye.
    Attached Images Attached Images

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast