Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What to do with accounts Im not using?

monk3y's Avatar Pirate's Life for me BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    ask staff to purge it OR just let it die out of inactivity.

Do not pm me requesting for invites as i have none to spare
    Signature & Avatar Rules

2. BitTorrent   -   #22
    let it go inactive or give it to someone who can use it and won't kill your ratio (more for your inviter than you)

3. BitTorrent   -   #23
    leave them to die

4. BitTorrent   -   #24
    Lucifer9999's Avatar torrentdevil BT Rep: +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55BT Rep +55
    i think give them away is the best solution.

5. BitTorrent   -   #25
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    First of all don't ask for invites you don't need or even want!

And second of all you should given to some noob in need of somewhere to start.

EDITouble Post
    Last edited by DikTation; 05-27-2008 at 10:05 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

6. BitTorrent   -   #26
    giov's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    Quote Originally Posted by J0zza View Post

And second of all you should give then to a noob in need of somewhere to start.
    got it the first time
    with regard to accumilating accounts, have you never had the situation where you start off with lower level tracker and over time you get that tracker you've been wanting for ages?
    Some people just get too rightous on these boards sometimes

7. BitTorrent   -   #27
    I would park the ones that I can, and just let the others die out. You never know that one thing you are looking for must might be on one of those sites that you had and got rid of.

8. BitTorrent   -   #28
    fOrUmAs's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75BT Rep +75

Heart

Quote Originally Posted by giov View Post
    In the short time being here, I have accumulated more accounts than I can honestly manage.
    So whats the deal, do I leave them to die or do I offer them up to good standing fst members?
    EITHER WAY I CAN HEAR THE PEOPLE WHO OFFERED THESE INVITES TO ME GET A LITTLE ANGRY...

What do you think?

umm..hmmm....u can delete accounts on some sites if u go to FAQ

http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com/

9. BitTorrent   -   #29
    Quote Originally Posted by giov View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by J0zza View Post

And second of all you should give then to a noob in need of somewhere to start.
    got it the first time
    with regard to accumilating accounts, have you never had the situation where you start off with lower level tracker and over time you get that tracker you've been wanting for ages?
    Some people just get too rightous on these boards sometimes

Agree...you don't always know what the site offers until you get in...may turn out not to be for you...

10. BitTorrent   -   #30
    Quote Originally Posted by Nykon1969 View Post
    I would park the ones that I can, and just let the others die out. You never know that one thing you are looking for must might be on one of those sites that you had and got rid of.

I've never deleted an account to regret it later on. the ones that I did keep are no regret either.
    it's perfectly all right to try a site and not like it. just close it, the park option is there for other reasons.

if you look for sites for what's actually on there or for their community you won't have to worry so much.
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123