Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: "thevault" does it worth all the fuzz?

sovaz's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by grimms View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Some stuff seemed good, but most of it was bullshit investment or webmarketing techniques that they sell on infomercials and popup ads.
    Wrong. It's a business only tracker which is helpful for folks that want to get into affilate marketing, driving traffic to your own self-hosted website and endless other info on Real Estate, Taxes, Finances, Marketing, Wordpress blogs, Psychological Techniques, etc.

The Vault is extremely worth it if you plan to get into business. It's not your typical tracker like bitme or bitspyder or anything like that. Don't waste your time trying to get invited if your just some random tracker collector, trader, or not interested in the financial business field. But if you are? It's worth it big time. It's not for everyone though.

I guess Dunson was trying to prove that point in his post quite bluntly I might add.. lol.
    I guess coz most of these bullshit don't work in real life...Only some of them r effective...So y should one waste his time reading through long paragraphs while these supposedly good strategies won't b effective when applied to real situations? Personally I think that thevault is not bad in itself but it has many useless stuffs in the content it offers.

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    it is worth it, they have all the different sections in the forums, which can help your business, from marketing to generating traffic to your website.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    buckpasser's Avatar Custom User Title BT Rep: +1
    ovisan,

Considering you live in Sex City and you mention sex a few (hundred) times in your profile, I'm wondering:

(a) how do you have time to study?
    (b) have you tried TheVault's sister seduction site instead?

Speed test:

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    maverick_andy's Avatar broken heart... BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    for a bizness person like us its damn gud. u wil get to know when u start to work. Theory is different than Practical BOY. Atleast its gud to keep back up who knows when it becomes rare like FTN or SCT sooner or later
    I've learned that it takes years to build up trust,
    and it only takes suspicion, not proof, to destroy it.

I am proud to be a part of this communities.FSC|FST

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Tried vault,learnbits,elbitz,bytespider

I liked elbitz.net and learnbits.info

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    If your interested in business, marketing, entrepreneurship etc then its the best site out there. Its got a wealth of information. If you cant get in there then there is a smaller site called http://www.biztorrents.com/signup.php but i dont know what its like.

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Poster BT Rep: +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22BT Rep +22
    For business is an haven there, you can learn a lot from there

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Sorry guys, but I'm just skeptical and don't think reading how to make millions in real estate, the internet, copywriting, etc. is really worthwhile. I'm sure that people who are in those fields enjoy the site a lot, but for a college student studying business I think the site is less useful and harder to wade through the other stuff. I'm not knocking internet businesses, but I don't think they have a high success rate and people flood the market because of the low barriers to entry.

But maybe I'm a bit biased, I'm much more about following solid career paths and security. I only saw a few options in life and all of them involved a suit and a briefcase. I'm well on my way to becoming the one that requires the suit even more strictly.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    MODERATION BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Thank you

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    X X - - (-o-) (-o-) BT Rep: +3
    I also learn business at university, and believe me, what that site can offer is worth nothing. Its just a collection of "how to be a millionaire in 24 hours" and "ultimate guide for becoming a successful businessman for dumbs" type of ebooks, nothing to do with business, economics, money or anything thats useful. Its like sitting in front of the tv on saturday night, watching a movie about partying. You are not even near. If you consider selling cheaper then the others a practical advise then its your site. If you have ever read any book about this (I assume you have since you learn this) forget this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast