Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Waffles Free Leech

Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    no its after 6pm EST and its still going ... i dunno when it stops

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    There isn't anywhere to register. The only thing click able is Login. How do i register?

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Well, now its off, and you're talking about a 22 minute lag time Raban.

Ribb3ntrop, welcome to FST. Waffles is invite only, so you have to be invited before signing up. Stick around here and if you're worthy and want it, you'll get Waffles.

EDIT: if a Waffles staff member sees this, THANKS for letting me finally get a little breathing room.
    Last edited by dunson; 05-28-2008 at 01:51 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    colbert's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ribb3ntrop View Post
    There isn't anywhere to register. The only thing click able is Login. How do i register?
    You need to be invited. Wait a month and you can access the invites section here.

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    thx

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Anyone else see that thread at Waffles about the guy who deleted all his movies and ran to the store to get a new HD just to download Logic Studio on FreeLeech, but when he got back it was after it ended? It's locked so I just had to here. Damn that sucks.

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by dunson View Post
    Anyone else see that thread at Waffles about the guy who deleted all his movies and ran to the store to get a new HD just to download Logic Studio on FreeLeech, but when he got back it was after it ended? It's locked so I just had to here. Damn that sucks.
    great story.. i'll copypaste it here

So I've been wanting to get the 46 GB LogicStudio torrent for a while now, and now that free leech came along, it was a perfect opportunity. I never could have done it before for obvious ratio reasons and also lack of space on my computer. I failed to make enough space in my computer. I deleted all my movies (Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, Waking Life, Disturbia), all of the seasons of Scrubs, and some music. So I went from 17GB of free space on my computer to about 48GB. So I desperately download the torrent and a window pops up saying I am running low on memory. I check, and I have 250 MB left on my computer. So I stop the download because I would not be able to sit at a computer and have it go as slow as it was going.

*I have an external hard drive but it won't work for the Mac for some reason. I've tried deleting files from the external hard drive and adding and it would not work.

So I run to the apple store like 15 mins away pick up a 120 GB external hard drive which costed me $110 and rush home.
    I get home and go on waffles and see the free leech box is............ GONE! After deleting basically 30 GB of videos and spending $110 at the store, I am sit here with 48 GB of free space, feeling completely fucked.

Free Leech pleaseee come back so I can use you the right way!!!

obviously, when tracker is in regular state, there are better solutions to where from download this stuff.. i pm'ed a guy with a variant but it looks like the guy is a total noob and won't be able to use it looking at how he acted during fl..

...huh, don't know about others, but from this freeleech the ul winner from my stats was x-men, it made me 1.5 more ul than any of beethoven, pimsleur and famous rosetta no idea what to do now with 200gb+ buffer since i managed to dl almost everything that i needed
    Last edited by kukushka; 05-28-2008 at 01:30 PM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    LOLLL

i never laugh like that.

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    he needn't buy the new hdd even if he was low on memory. that woulda defeated the entire purpose of him clearing out his hdd lol.
    Last edited by athenaesword; 05-28-2008 at 02:58 PM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    kukushka's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by (+.[___]·:·) View Post
    *THIS IS NOT THAT HALF LEECH. THIS IS SPARTA!!!!
    spoken' 'bout MV - here's a nice smiley i saw there for you

Last edited by kukushka; 05-28-2008 at 09:09 PM.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast