Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Humble Request for PTN

GIVEAWAY DUDEŽ BT Rep: +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21BT Rep +21
    Hello. This is my first request here on FST. I am requesting PTN because it's a XVID based tracker and that just says it all. Need a place where I can find all the movies I want to watch, fast and simple.
    Just to let you know, this is the first of the very few requests I will make here on FST.
    If somebody thinks I deserve the invitation to PTN thats alright , if not I will certainly not die from this lol .

Have a great day people.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    bump?

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Hey mateivlad

AFAIK the tracker wants you to answer a few questions, if you can share those two answers with us, I think you have a good chance of getting in,

What is your experience with BT?

What can you contribute to the tracker

I hope all the best and it all works out mate.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Costello's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30BT Rep +30
    you will get it for sure

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    "What is your experience with BT?"
    Well I am in the bittorrent "bussiness" for about 2 years now (more or less) , I have been on private trackers only for almost a year now , I was uploader on a tracker from my country for a time but then it was shutdown and I didn't continue as an uploader, so on the seeding part there is no problem. I also make avatars on a tracker, so with that I can surely help on PTN forum. Unfortunately to be honest, I hate to stay on irc and thought I had to say this so you would know.

"What can you contribute to the tracker?"
    By being a good member and help others who are in "trouble"; active in the forum as much as I can; have a fairly good connection at home (never used seedbox because I dont have the cash) so I usually seed untill I have a ratio higer than 1; make some avatars for teh members.

So this is pretty much all that I have to say, hope I can get in. :-D

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I believe you wouldn't have a problem on PTN with its system, you just need to remember to seed as long as you can for the occasion leechers that come by.

All the best

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    Quote Originally Posted by mateivlad View Post
    "What is your experience with BT?"
    Well I am in the bittorrent "bussiness" for about 2 years now (more or less) , I have been on private trackers only for almost a year now , I was uploader on a tracker from my country for a time but then it was shutdown and I didn't continue as an uploader, so on the seeding part there is no problem. I also make avatars on a tracker, so with that I can surely help on PTN forum. Unfortunately to be honest, I hate to stay on irc and thought I had to say this so you would know.

"What can you contribute to the tracker?"
    By being a good member and help others who are in "trouble"; active in the forum as much as I can; have a fairly good connection at home (never used seedbox because I dont have the cash) so I usually seed untill I have a ratio higer than 1; make some avatars for teh members.

So this is pretty much all that I have to say, hope I can get in. :-D
    PM me and we'll talk. I have a few extra invites to spare, but I have tough standards.
    o hai

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    ooh ooh pTN?
    i like skittles.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Or you may PM me if SenorBubbz doesn't have any as I can invite you there..

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Quylui's Avatar YAY FOR TRADING
    There are much better trackers which are easier to gain access to. Try TehConnection.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast