Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: If you woke up tomorrow...

slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    If you woke up tomorrow, and one of your accounts was disabled.. which one being disabled would shock you the most?

This does not have to be your favorite tracker, or the one you use most, or the rarest. Maybe it would shock you most because you're such a good user and couldn't imagine why you could possibly be disabled. Maybe you love the tracker so much you would just be devastated. Maybe you're a staff member there and would be if you got disabled out of the blue.

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    FSC - Probably because i am always trawling through there, seem to get along with everyone there, have a great ratio, donate, and also because its my favorite site
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    SenorBubbz's Avatar /¨_¨°.-.§.-.°¨_¨\ BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35
    BitMeTV.

I haven't done anything wrong, pretty sure I never will, and I'm well liked by some (staff and members).

I would be so close to tears, dead serious.
    o hai

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    FTN..

I would be disappointed because of all of the time I have spent there and the large amount of money I have donated to them(not for invites).

I am active in the forums and the tracker..

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    FSC and BitMeTV

FSC because it's impossible to make something wrong,the people is so friendly and everything is so clear that you just have to have fun
    And BitMETV because i think 10 times before doing anything....it's one of my favorite trackers if not my favorite,and i'd be deeply hurt if they ban me :S

cheers!
    How are you guys doing today?

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    puretna...

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    I would be shocked to be disabled on any tracker; I'm a good user on all of them. However, I guess Demonoid would shock me the most. They don't seem to disable for anything.

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    predateur's Avatar .ıllılı.ıl.lı. BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i dont have, and i dont care
    my philosophy : if they ban me, they dont deserve me LOL
    Vectoral FTW!

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    JROQuinn's Avatar Rev. Maynard BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    thepiratebay...that would be just fucked up now wouldnt it

w00t! got my post count up by 1!!!
    Last edited by JROQuinn; 05-29-2008 at 02:25 AM.

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    Demonoid. It's the first private tracker I ever used since over three years ago.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast