Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Why so much FTN requests?

2 Million Ways BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    requests...most of them make request for FTN only for high level..and a few people need FTN for it own use...sad but true

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    no one needs torrents minimalistic
    ftn is like unlimited freeleech to everything and almost everyone has a seedbox so the speeds are always super fast. people want it for the freeleech.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    sometimes when i am about to enter their irc channel, there is a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies waiting right by the door, but sometimes all of the cookies have already been eaten; of course there is always a glass of milk near, too, but none of us who lurk in the irc channel know where it came from ... and it does not smell like milk, either, so it has kind of been sitting there for a while and none of us want to touch it

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    They sent money to my paypal account. That's the only reason why I wanted in.

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    sometimes when i am about to enter their irc channel, there is a plate of fresh baked chocolate chip cookies waiting right by the door, but sometimes all of the cookies have already been eaten; of course there is always a glass of milk near, too, but none of us who lurk in the irc channel know where it came from ... and it does not smell like milk, either, so it has kind of been sitting there for a while and none of us want to touch it
    Cookies wow now I have to check that out myself. This is the best reason, to get free cookies
    Last edited by trackrider; 06-03-2008 at 01:59 PM.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12