Thread: Car racing torrent trackers . . .

I'm currently after a tracker or two to get my needed racing fix and am currently not having much luck in finding a good one. It should have a decent amount of drift racing torrents which is what I want most atm but I also love decent drag and time-attack races so, if you know of a good car racing torrent tracker, please reply and let me know

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    bladesharp's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    have you tried box.bz , i think they have few

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    It doesn't seem to have any drift or time attack torrents and is even inconsistent with coverage of WRC . . . unfortunately it doesn't have what I'm looking for.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    try PEC . i think its open for signup

excellent tracker for your need

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    thats a bit more like it

If theres any more decent racing trackers out there I'd like to know so I can check them out

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    J-dye's Avatar BANNED BT Rep: +1
    Racing Underground has always been trying to get the best quality race videos available.
    If you're looking for F1, WRC, MotoGP, NASCAR or any other race class, then you want to be part of this community. Racing Underground has all the races you want in any language you want
    http://www.racing-underground.com

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    dang . . . racing underground is a really good one
    I think I got enough to keep me going for now . . .

but of course if there are any other good racing trackers you would like to suggest to myself and the rest of the community, please do share