Thread: PTN humble request ------

kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3

Urgent

Hi everybody ,

Anybody if he or she can invite to ptn then it will be a gift on my birthday i don't wont somebody to give me invite and risk the own chance because i know that getting to ptn is a good oppertunity but an unknown person can't be invited because they have some question to answer and i have read some of them though i don't know every question but i can tell that i have a 5 year experience on bittorrent and i am a uploader on level 4 , 5 etc trackers and i use seedbox to seed and for uploadig i use my home of office pc with have a 1MB/sec connection and for contribtion i can i am an animator and my hobby is to design avtars or web pages or logos etc and works as a special effects in sony publishers on tv serials and i can contribute old movies in xvid formate and i like to sstay online on irc almost all hours of the day . I would like to tell u that if anybody
    have a spare invite or can believe me can pm me and i can make u sure that i am not a trader and like to join such community with large collection of and xvid movies and can help to make file seed more better and better and i will be thankfull to all who just gave time to read my request
    and i will be thankfull to who will try to invite me if he can . so i hope i can get one invite today or tomorrow and this is my first and last requestfor ptn invite on fst .

thanks to u all who read it.

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    i was going 2 invite you but i just saw this :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...de-here-295150

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BEGINER's Avatar NOOB BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Quote Originally Posted by Syntax Error View Post
    i was going 2 invite you but i just saw this :
    https://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bit...de-here-295150
    History is something amazing
    Sorry for my bad English
    And i hope that i will give some trackers,but for free,because im non-trader...
    Invites wich i have,i will give for free

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    Poster BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    lul trader lul trader
    i like skittles.

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Uh-Oh..

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    kite's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    This is my last request for PTN invite i know i have made another request and i lost chance because i have made on trade before and ptn doesn't allowed traders to come in there site but i say a truth that the trade threade whoever saw in my profile was not made because i stop that trade just after making it , then also i am requesting is there no chance for a man to get invite who by fault or mistake made a thread over trading a account and has not made it and he or she can't get invite . I know getting PTN invite is diff but i am just made a mistake is there any chance to get a invite to PTN .

Can anybody invite this person to PTN ?

As because i have meet all other requirements like i can seed as many torrent
    for ex 80 torrent at a time through my seedbox with 1gibit connection and i can upload if required at 2MB/sec from my home PC and as PTN has a great forum where i think i can take part in it . So i think i have no problem with the seeding part on PTN , but this is my humble request that i made the trade threat by mistake in my profile and i am saying the truth that i have not done that trade so can any body tell me is there any chance of getting a invite to PTN ?

thanks for reading

http://img107.imageshack.us/img107/917/27171646px0.png

Nothing is Impossible because impossible itself says "I Am Possible " .

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    if u didn't know a staff already posted in ur thread and if u have been accepted u would have got the invite now..

otherwise there is no chance.