Thread: BitTorrent Sites Open for Signup

Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    no good tracker is open now a days....

2. BitTorrent   -   #522
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by kp666 View Post
    I miss LOTL posts
    Yeah, where is LOTL , WE MISS HER AND HER POSTS?????
    Maybe if we all were all a little more vocal in her appreciation when she was here then we wouldn't be now lamenting her loss.Just a thought.

In that vein I would just like to offer my thanks for everything she has done over the years and wish her the very best whether she ever unwisely decides to return to this black hole or not.
    Respect my lack of authority.

3. BitTorrent   -   #523
    threelions00's Avatar on a shirt... BT Rep: +12BT Rep +12BT Rep +12
    https://torrentstyle.club (TSC) is open for sign-up. A good general tracker that needs help to grow. Opportunities to become an uploader and perhaps staff. Slowly growing but as with all great sites, they started somewhere and would be nice for this site to grow

4. BitTorrent   -   #524

5. BitTorrent   -   #525
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Quote Originally Posted by IdolEyes787 View Post

Yeah, where is LOTL , WE MISS HER AND HER POSTS?????
    Maybe if we all were all a little more vocal in her appreciation when she was here then we wouldn't be now lamenting her loss.Just a thought.

In that vein I would just like to offer my thanks for everything she has done over the years and wish her the very best whether she ever unwisely decides to return to this black hole or not.
    Maybe u and your crew have a lt to do with the "Black hole" that exist here in FST.....LOL I take it going away to some Asram in sacred Rock and pow wow with our Native American Indians don't seem to do u any good, still shooting out with some wise crack from your mouth as usual......

6. BitTorrent   -   #526
    1. Why the mostly unprovoked venom?I merely tried to make the point that the time to be nice to someone is while they are still around to hear it.That and I actually wanted to say something nice about what'sherface.
    but since you insist....
    2. I don't have a crew possibly because isn't 1998 or a Step Up movie.
    3. You're old enough to be an adult so why do you still therefore insist on talking like an illiterate child? Personally I don't really care but your Mom wanted me to ask.

7. BitTorrent   -   #527
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    1. Why the mostly unprovoked venom?I merely tried to make the point that the time to be nice to someone is while they are still around to hear it.That and I actually wanted to say something nice about what'sherface.
    but since you insist....
    2. I don't have a crew possibly because isn't 1998 or a Step Up movie.
    3. You're old enough to be an adult so why do you still therefore insist on talking like an illiterate child? Personally I don't really care but your Mom wanted me to ask.
    If u so "Big" about yourself,u started to spew out Venom and had to knock someone off, on your third point.
    I was just testing u whether u had actually "reform" after going away and actually feel good that u are GONE ! ,just maybe u will tone down your rhetoric but ,I am really disappointed that u r still the same person before leaving this so call Black Hole of a place here.......
    Last edited by Enlightened; 04-10-2016 at 12:18 AM.

8. BitTorrent   -   #528
    I don't know where you ( or others) get this ludicrous idea that I'm "Big" about myself.I tell apparently bad jokes and sometimes say the truth as I happen to see it*.

You on the other hand like the aforementioned child, either only show up when you want something or to blame someone else instead of looking for the underlying root of any problems and then working towards a solution.

So yes, you are basically an even less literate version of Donald Trump.

I will however agree to never post on FST again if you can come up with one better reason than some people don't like me because I'm fairly sure that the same can be said of us all.

*May or may not be the actual truth.

9. BitTorrent   -   #529
    I don't know where you ( or others) get this ludicrous idea that I'm "Big" about myself.I tell apparently bad jokes and sometimes say the truth as I happen to see it*.

You on the other hand like the aforementioned child, either only show up when you want something or to blame someone else instead of looking for the underlying root of any problems and then working towards a solution.

So yes, you are basically an even less literate version of Donald Trump.

I will however agree to never post on FST again if you can come up with one better reason than some people don't like me because I'm fairly sure that the same can be said of us all.

*May or may not be the actual truth.
    To compare me to Donald trump, is like calling the Pot calling the Kettle Black. I took a swipe at u to see where u stand, and u came back swinging 10 times more. Isn't what Donald Trump kept saying to the extend as using his wife as a surrogate to amplify his Stupid childish comments?

The ONLY honest thing u said so far is your last statement.

BTW, how does it feel to be disliked and hated by so many from all your past derogatory snipe remarks and all your wise crack comments on other's posts?

Ok - u can have the last word .

10. BitTorrent   -   #530
    BTW, how does it feel to be disliked and hated by so many from all your past derogatory snipe remarks and all your wise crack comments on other's posts?

Ok - u can have the last word .

If it's all the same to you, Miss, I'll let James Bond have the last word.

http://www.hark.com/clips/nyjgnwvzhw...g-those-people

Btw "Hating" someone because of some facetious posts on some wank website seems a little ISISy to me.Is that weird or should I better try to "hate" anyone that says anything that I don't happen to agree with?

Please let me know because other than the English language, you seem to be an authority on stuff.