Thread: trance traffic

hey all,

i was wondering what it takes to get an account on trance traffic. i've been looking everywhere for radio sets and some of the rarer stuff from trance artists for ages. what and waffles don't really have anything like this except for an occasional state of trance mix (love armin but i also love variety!!).

so i'm wondering is it even reasonable to think i can grab one of these eventually, i don't like playing the trading game but i know nobody from this site. any comments appreciated. or if someone wants to throw me one out of pity i have no objections.

if anyone knows some free places to grab full sets that would be awesome too, right now i'm mostly looking for mainstream stuff like ferry corsten and darude (salmiakki sessions) but also love everything psytrance, and house, and ambient and anything else for that matter. simon posford is the greatest.

eace out
    Last edited by crazycody; 06-01-2008 at 09:44 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Good luck, man.

It took me more than a year to get back into TT. I lost it when traveling. This time when I went out and about, I had a friend keep my account alive for me.

Best bet is to be around here for a while. Meet some people and, more importantly, build up some ratios at some other sites that you can post.

Good luck.. .
    Here is my NEW Speedtest .:.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycody View Post
    hey all,

i was wondering what it takes to get an account on trance traffic. i've been looking everywhere for radio sets and some of the rarer stuff from trance artists for ages. what and waffles don't really have anything like this except for an occasional state of trance mix (love armin but i also love variety!!).

so i'm wondering is it even reasonable to think i can grab one of these eventually, i don't like playing the trading game but i know nobody from this site. any comments appreciated. or if someone wants to throw me one out of pity i have no objections.

if anyone knows some free places to grab full sets that would be awesome too, right now i'm mostly looking for mainstream stuff like ferry corsten and darude (salmiakki sessions) but also love everything psytrance, and house, and ambient and anything else for that matter. simon posford is the greatest.

eace out

Hi guy.
    If you are into trance,i think you need tranceroute.It has lot of stuff when we talk about trance.Some ppl here,say that you also need Elektronik if you are more into techno/dance stuff.
    Good luck getting your TT,but believe me,im more than satisfied with tranceroute.They also have some freeleech on popular releases like ASOT,GDJB and goes on...

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    BANNED BT Rep: +15BT Rep +15BT Rep +15
    Mite want to start at trancebits.com there invites are open on 10-11, 20-21, 30 of each month

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    i just signed up for trancebits, not the best but it's better than nothing. gracias.

so is tranceroute easier to get into? it sounds good, i just want something reliable. free leech on ASOT and others would be awesome.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by crazycody View Post
    i just signed up for trancebits, not the best but it's better than nothing. gracias.

so is tranceroute easier to get into? it sounds good, i just want something reliable. free leech on ASOT and others would be awesome.

yes is not that difficult.
    periodically,some ppl here spare their invites.
    just watch and ask for one.
    gl.