Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Waffles.fm or What.cd?

TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    I like Waffles more, probably because I find more of the music I like on Waffles. In the end, they're pretty much the same in content, and the only reason to own both would probably be is you listen to alot of really rare stuff...

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    I prefer Waffles.. I don't know why I just have always used it..

Haven't I seen this thread before...

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    slimdogp's Avatar Token White Kid BT Rep: +1
    /me stands out on a limb

I prefer what

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    clos's Avatar The Zinc Saucier BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    i had both, but i only use waffles now because last time i checked waffles had A LOT more torents

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    I like/use what more...
    I'm here for the chicks...

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by clos View Post
    i had both, but i only use waffles now because last time i checked waffles had A LOT more torrents
    Check again

I dont know if I could choose a favorite right now. They are both good trackers.
    DO NOT PM me 4 invites thanks

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    Both or bust

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    I've finally gotten a chance to buffer my accounts a bit so now I can really explore and see which one has the best content. So far I've used Waffles more since I was invited there much earlier. But I think both are great trackers and don't really see a need to devote myself to one or the other. Both are too big and diverse for me to ever lack music, so I'm not complaining. Plus, although I wasn't on Oink, I don't want to end up with no source one day, heavens forbid.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    I'm a member of both, but I generally prefer to use What. I'm a big fan of Gazelle, it makes everything a lot more organized. I don't understand why people say it makes it mixed up.

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Night0wl's Avatar GoaHead BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    i like the old school Waffles interface better, and the fact that I can search for FLAC/log and not have results turning up saying 19 seeds on an album, but when clicking on it, it turns out to be 19 seeds on mp3 rips and an unseeded FLAC.

I am one of those people that thinks Gazelle doesn't work with music trackers.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFoX View Post
    In the old days, if you misbehaved on a tracker, you got disabled, or worse, IP banned.

Nowadays, there are more trackers than there are members, so if your tracker misbehaves, they get bookmark removed, or worse, URL deleted.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast