Thread: Mass Effect

How many others waiting for a proper crackfix that actually cleans up detonation/reloaded's release?

2. Games   -   #2
    Well, the current crackfix sorta works...new save and the patch gets you about 2 systems, give or take, or it may be the specific system I went to (ones not in the plot, but in the jump path to the human colony being attacked after you become a specter). Ah well, it'll get fixed eventually.

With luck, it'll let you start from a save. The 1st couple hours are excellent, but I'd rather not redo them again until I play a new shepard

3. Games   -   #3
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    well i am waiting for a crackfix, too.it shouldn't have taken so long to release a proper version.i don't know what is going on with the gaming scene...

4. Games   -   #4
    sorry forgot i started this thread. anyway, a proper crack's been out for a few days already. not released by the scene, but it works. i've played through the game and only encountered minor permanent overheating bug, but quicksave/reload fixes that, and it doesn't occur that often.

you can find it on demonoid. made by gniarf and a few other dudes on rlslog.

5. Games   -   #5
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Here is the link to the working crack fix.You guys owe me I don't know what but you owe me something heheheh.Have fun homies!!!!I scanned with nod32 and it's clean.

http://rs155.rapidshare.com/files/11...fect-gmfix.zip

6. Games   -   #6
    lol. a lil late mate. finished the game 3 days ago with the working crack =]

7. Games   -   #7
    deuce6000's Avatar Go Giants!! BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Damn and all i wanted to do was impress you...

8. Games   -   #8
    helpme's Avatar ANTI TRADER BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    thnx deuce6000
    i am going to try that crack...i didnt play the game untill i find good crack for it
    thnx again

9. Games   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by deuce6000 View Post
    Damn and all i wanted to do was impress you...
    don't worry. i'm impressed

10. Games   -   #10
    spidey99's Avatar Nolaloth BT Rep: +1
    and at last, the vitality proper has arrived, go grab the proper crack people...(yeah i know it has been a lot since it was released)