Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: looking to trade a what.cd invite for a waffles invite

have a ratio of 2.35 (12 gb uploaded) and i can provide proof of this before we execute the trade.

i will be looking to chat on msn when we do the trade,

if you are interested post a reply and i will send IM detail through a pm so we can get it sorted.

thanks a lot

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Just go in the what.cd invite forum, there is a user there giving infinite waffles invites.
    {sigdata}

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    you have to be a power user to access the invite forum, and even though my ratio is great and i have uploaded 12 gb, i'm still 8 gb off.

the offer is still there for anyone wanting to trade invites.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    TraLaLa's Avatar knowledge is power BT Rep: +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95BT Rep +95
    Quote Originally Posted by spork985 View Post
    Just go in the what.cd invite forum, there is a user there giving infinite waffles invites.

i guess its the owner

“The best thing to give to your enemy is forgiveness; to an opponent, tolerance; to a friend, your heart; to your child, a good example; to a father, deference; to your mother, conduct that will make her proud of you; to yourself, respect; to all men, charity.”

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Raban's Avatar Poaster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7

WRONG... that was stopped nearly 2 months ago .. . . . . ..

Notice:

At this time invites to waffles are on hold while we work out some kinks and better protection from users who mishandle their accounts.

Thank you for your understanding.

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    cheers Raban ill wait around till it opens back up.

if anyone is interested in the trade please do still get in contact and we can get it sorted as soon as invites are back on.

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    See, I have 3 invites to waffles available. I wouldn't mind giving one to you if you can prove to me that you have a good ratio on what. Since I know you are an invite/account trader, you are never going to get it. Simple as that.
    {sigdata}

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    stick to what.cd its pretty much the same users/sharers..only difference is the wallpaper and avatars.

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    See, I have 3 invites to waffles available. I wouldn't mind giving one to you if you can prove to me that you have a good ratio on what. Since I know you are an invite/account trader, you are never going to get it. Simple as that.

what do you mean by that?

i would never trade an account. only an invite, to someone who has a good ratio.

and yes i can prove what i said in the first post. i was not lying, (ratio of 2.35 and 12gb uploaded is EXACTLY what i have) proving that will be the first thing i do when we get on msn if we were to trade.

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    Poster BT Rep: +6BT Rep +6
    you have what.cd invite, but you are not PU there? confused...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast