Thread: Help me with these movies. Plz!

BailaMerna's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5

Smile

Hello every one,
    There is a problem with me with that i LOVE watching movies on my PC, and i decided to watch any movie release with DvdRip (that is not worth watching) , so i have a LIST of alot of movies that i'll download them , but i can't do this cuz i have not enough storing space and download bandwidth .
    So i'll post here my list of these movies, so that any one ( who watched one of them ) can tell me which of them is worth watching , and which is should watched . And thank you for your time .

1- The Jammed

2- The Comebacks

3- Killer Pad

4- Flood

5- Dragon Wars

6- Blackout

7- 2012 Doomsday

8- Dan in Real Life

9- Bachelor Party 2: The Last Temptation

10- You Move You Die

11- Loaded

12- Perfect Hideout

13- Love and Other Disasters

14- The Four Horsemen

15- Savage Grace

16- Cheung Gong 7 hou

17- The Valley Of Light

18- Extraordinary Rendition

19- Trainwreck: My Life as an Idoit

20- Jiang shan mei ren

21- Knock Knock

22- Bernard And Doris

23- À l'intérieur

24- Suay Laak Sai

And to be continue...

2. Movies & TV   -   #2
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Really gogo_16_2004 I don't know if this is a joke or not.
    I do my best to try and help anyone who is sincere here but what do you expect me to tell you?
    Personal preference is just that and just because I like or dislike a particular movie hardly means that you will feel the same way.
    Take a look at the movie section, many films that people praise there I think are trash.
    Listen obviously you can't watch everything.Pick a few that might appeal to you,watch them and then you can decide if they were worthwhile for yourself.
    I would be happy to discuss their relative merits with you but just don't expect me to tell you what to think.

3. Movies & TV   -   #3
    BailaMerna's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    I know that.
    But i mean i can't decide what movie, that i'll download, is good or not just from the poster!
    There are already some movies which you can decide you will grab it immediately, but there are other movies which you can't know that will you watch them or not?

4. Movies & TV   -   #4
    Holy's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35BT Rep +35

5. Movies & TV   -   #5
    DISABLED PRIVS BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    check on zamunda or demonoid
    or free torrent mininova