Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: What Trackers have you given up on?

YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force
    Yeah im not interested in UK-T or E for my own reasons
    so ... what, you want the account for someone else? what do you mean by that?

I was talking about the E staff having invites only
    um ... e**** uploaders have the power to put in invite requests, and the only reason why you have not been given the opportunity is because fst is not exactly the best place to look for one

2. BitTorrent   -   #32
    Poster BT Rep: +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60BT Rep +60
    Quote Originally Posted by primetime34 View Post
    I've given up trying to get Waffles....for now. I'll give it a good college try via various resources I have available. Everytime it seems like somebody is willing to invite me invites aren't open, then I miss out when they are and the cycle continues. I'm sure I'll try again, but not right this moment anyway.
    you dont need to give up on that its not that hard to get into, if u want you can leave your email with me and ill make sure u'll get in

--------------

and now back on topic, i've been fortunate to get into the trackers i wanted already, the rest is just a bonus, but im content with what ive got now.
    pictures of you!! pictures of me!!

3. BitTorrent   -   #33
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    I haven't given up on none. Although, I do not look for any invites to torrent sites from here(just don't think it's the best place to get them). There are way better sites to make friends at, and have a higher chance of being accepted to be invited to one of the sites that you want.

My recent account was to a certain ratio-less 0day tracker. Now all I want is another lossless music site, and I'll have all I want(which I only use four sites, I'm not a collector). But since I'm already a member at an awesome lossless music site, then I"m really in no rush to get into the other. It would just be nice to have double the content. But I know I'll get there eventually.
    Last edited by Funkin'; 06-03-2008 at 07:13 AM.

4. BitTorrent   -   #34
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    you know, christmas is not that far away; i would wait it out

5. BitTorrent   -   #35
    Polarbear's Avatar deep funk BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    Hello all, i was just wondering what trackers you have simply given up on trying to get?
    i'm not looking for any tracker, so there's nothing to give up on for me.

6. BitTorrent   -   #36
    jayz707's Avatar the human BT Rep: +1
    i pretty much have all the trackers i need. so i am not after any other invites.... as of yet

7. BitTorrent   -   #37
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Giving up on something means that you are craving for something.

Since I am not craving for any tracker, I can't say I've given up an any tracker either.

Imho requesting something is just begging for something and I don't feel the need to degrade myself for something as trivial as a high level tracker. I believe I will get invited if people read my posts, get to know me, befriend me and believe I could be an asset to their tracker.

I'm too old I guess and have been through a lot in my 'real' life which makes it a lot easier to put all this level-craving into perspective. I won't reject an invite when someone comes up with it but I certainly won't join any tracker just because it has some high level in some thread at some board(s).

So to summarize my attitude: I'll be seeing what comes to me ... and what doesn't. Makes my BT-life a whole lot more relaxed.

Just my 2cents.
    Can you feel the LOVE

8. BitTorrent   -   #38
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by th0r View Post
    so ... what, you want the account for someone else? what do you mean by that?

I was talking about the E staff having invites only
    um ... e**** uploaders have the power to put in invite requests, and the only reason why you have not been given the opportunity is because fst is not exactly the best place to look for one
    I wrote this post incorrectly, have a look at my next post down. I don't want E or UK-T and never will, and i don't want an account for anyone else?

Quote Originally Posted by Disme View Post
    Giving up on something means that you are craving for something.

Since I am not craving for any tracker, I can't say I've given up an any tracker either.

Imho requesting something is just begging for something and I don't feel the need to degrade myself for something as trivial as a high level tracker. I believe I will get invited if people read my posts, get to know me, befriend me and believe I could be an asset to their tracker.

I'm too old I guess and have been through a lot in my 'real' life which makes it a lot easier to put all this level-craving into perspective. I won't reject an invite when someone comes up with it but I certainly won't join any tracker just because it has some high level in some thread at some board(s).

So to summarize my attitude: I'll be seeing what comes to me ... and what doesn't. Makes my BT-life a whole lot more relaxed.

Just my 2cents.
    How the hell does giving up on something mean your craving it? I have never craved for a tracker and never will. I would however like a certain tracker.
    Last edited by G-Force; 06-03-2008 at 10:40 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

9. BitTorrent   -   #39
    Connect to World BT Rep: +1
    Keep waiting on your mind.

Never Give Up. Maybe you will get in at some lucky day in the future.
    -.ALWAYS SEED MORE AND MORE THAN DOWNLOD.-
    PU@(TL/BitMe)

10. BitTorrent   -   #40
    Disme's Avatar I'm Belgian BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    How the hell does giving up on something mean your craving it? I have never craved for a tracker and never will. I would however like a certain tracker.
    What I mean is that you cannot give up on something if you don't care if you'll be getting it or not.

And if you wanna see some people that are craving trackers I suggest reading a little in the invite-section ... it's crawling with them.
    Can you feel the LOVE

Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast