Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: What Trackers have you given up on?

G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Hello all, i was just wondering what trackers you have simply given up on trying to get? I have pretty much all the trackers i to be apart of but there is one that i find near impossible to gain entry into, in fact it has been about 3 years that i have been searching.

I have been luck enough to be a member of a lot of respected sites and have made many friends but cant seem to get this last one.

This is not a ploy to gain entry and i will not mention the trackers name as it would not help my cause anyway. Also what "high" level trackers are you simply not interested in? Mine would have to be the "E"
    http://img211.imageshack.us/img211/3821/fsc1bc9am5.png

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Ive given up on FSC from what ive seen its either an e-learning trackers to teach men who eat out too much how to cook or a bunch of out of shape men who started an imaginary fight club

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    G-Force's Avatar Retired BT Rep: +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65BT Rep +65
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    Ive given up on FSC from what ive seen its either an e-learning trackers to teach men who eat out too much how to cook or a bunch of out of shape men who started an imaginary fight club
    I think i might of found your problem, you have no idea what the tracker offers in the first place.

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    sacebac's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24BT Rep +24
    Quote Originally Posted by G-Force View Post
    I think i might of found your problem, you have no idea what the tracker offers in the first place.
    hehe

Well i have given up in 2 or 3 trackers.........Like bitmetv (because my upload speed) and FSC (I am not so good in english, so its very dificult to me be active in english foruns, and this is because FSC is all about community).......
    I am not very good in english, but i will try it

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    sear's Avatar Feeling Clamy BT Rep: +3

FSC is a 0-day tracker that also has a community focus. Part of how we do this is through clubs. We do have a culinary club for people that like cooking as well as a fight club for UFC fans. However FSC is far from limited to those two areas.

Part of what makes the content and forums of FSC so rich and unique are the clubs where people who like the same things can get together to hold discussions and share files. Don't be so quick to dismiss what you don't know

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    Skiz's Avatar (_8(I)
    I've gave up on FSC due to the poor load times.

I can pinch a loaf in the time it takes for their pages to load.

yo

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    SgtMajor's Avatar Shut up u Lovely Boi BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Well you can thank your lucky stars that FSC hasn't given up on you - yet

Quote Originally Posted by Skizo View Post
    I've gave up on FSC due to the poor load times.

I can pinch a loaf in the time it takes for their pages to load.
    You should try FST lately, half the time nothing at all
    Last edited by SgtMajor; 06-03-2008 at 12:30 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    Yes Sir, I'm Right On It!!

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    Enlightened's Avatar BT God BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    This one keeps "running" away from me.......I doubt I will ever see the Homepage of the site....LOL

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    Quote Originally Posted by Enlightened View Post
    This one keeps "running" away from me.......I doubt I will ever see the Homepage of the site....LOL

Hahaha, i almost gave up on that one but i was luck enough to track one down

And yer FSC load times are much better these days

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    IdolEyes787's Avatar Persona non grata
    Quote Originally Posted by sear View Post

FSC is a 0-day tracker that also has a community focus. Part of how we do this is through clubs. We do have a culinary club for people that like cooking as well as a fight club for UFC fans. However FSC is far from limited to those two areas.
    So that's what the fight club banners mean.
    Good to know. One less thing that I'm ignorant about.
    And I have a few big trackers that don't appeal to me for various reasons(content,staff,language etc.) but that's not the same as giving up.More like never started.
    Things I'm interested in I never give up on.Bit of a character flaw really.

Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast