Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: UK cops arrest six alleged Oink music uploaders

$we's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +5
    Quote Originally Posted by jayz707 View Post
    WTF??? i thought there are violent criminals over there in UK stabbing people! but the police is busy arresting people who share music
    The amount of police force (time, money, officers, etc.) used to arrest a few suburban basement-dwellers is minuscule compared to the ongoing efforts against petty crime. I'm sure the expenditure was negligible. There were only six kids arrested.

Now, if they had arrested a few hundred civilians for "suspicion of conspiracy to defraud and infringement of copyright law," which I would imagine is possible, probably, that would be absurd.

That is a scary thought.

2. News (Archive)   -   #12
    wow i think that police is doing little too much.. using taxpayers money to get a person ,who's got no harm to society, just for shearing a album?

i see where this is going.. govt. is only listening to the rich ppl, so they get the "donations" towards there election campaign. well you call this democracy.. i think not.

3. News (Archive)   -   #13
    "wow i think that police is doing little too much.. using taxpayers money to get a person ,who's got no harm to society, just for shearing a album?"

I know, it's absurd. What harm are these users doing to society? The only people losing out are rich people. And quite frankly I'm pretty sure those six people probably needed that $15 more than those companies.

I went to the grocery store the other day and broke off the stalk from a bit of broccoli (I don't eat it so I don't see why i need to pay for it) and a stock boy had a fit at me. Started telling me I can't do that. Why? Because the grocery store needs that ten cents more than I do? I have a family to feed. I don't make 'over-profit' like you people. It's one less ivory back scratcher.

4. News (Archive)   -   #14
    it was clevland UK i think, right?

5. News (Archive)   -   #15
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    ^ Is that where it was? I saw Cleveland and automatically thought of the US. So yeah, I'm guessing these arrests were in the UK.

6. News (Archive)   -   #16
    BANNED BT Rep: +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20BT Rep +20
    Jesus....

7. News (Archive)   -   #17
    wevotedno's Avatar SeeD BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    I can bet, half the police force had accounts at the pink palace

8. News (Archive)   -   #18
    Oink [*]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12