Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Need Scl please

Poster BT Rep: +5
    i would like Scl invite
    Personal speed over 10mbit up and down
    Last edited by will17; 06-03-2008 at 03:54 AM.

2. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #2
    Nemrod's Avatar Buffering my life BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45
    SCL is a community based tracker, not a tracker with a forum. Speeds are not the most important.
    If that is all you can offer, your chances are lower or equal to zero.

3. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #3
    Poster BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod View Post
    SCL is a community based tracker, not a tracker with a forum. Speeds are not the most important.
    If that is all you can offer, your chances are lower or equal to zero.
    correct

But good luck.

4. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #4
    YAY FOR TRADING/! BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemrod
    SCL is a community based tracker, not a tracker with a forum.
    wait ... what? we have a community, but we do not have a forum? that makes no sense

5. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #5
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    hahahhahahaha u will not get it

6. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #6
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by metanaboll112 View Post
    hahahhahahaha u will not get it
    lol, what is so funny here? and perhaps somebody comes along who will invite him.. you never know. as a n00b i dont have invites anywhere anyways so i didnt bother to look at his post history^^

7. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #7
    DarkWave's Avatar Greek Member BT Rep: +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23BT Rep +23
    Just saying that you have a 10Mbit+ connection is not enough.... Prove it! Post a speedtest from today! And maybe your torrent client stats...

And some screenshots from accounts that show how active you are in some tracker forums (forum posts, torrent comments etc), would help too. Since SCL is a community based tracker, it would be nice to show your community skils

Just my 2c

8. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #8
    NON TRADER BT Rep: +13BT Rep +13BT Rep +13
    The odds of a simple request like this actually pulling an invite is not very good... i would say to the original poster to add some more to it.. Some substance perhaps..? simply saying they have a 10mb up and down speed and that they would like one isn't enough for me or others who are like minded, to say hey! this person might be a good member.. maybe i'll check'em out..
    sorry to say, but its true.. this tracker wants people who are gonna be active, no matter how lame some users here think that is......
    TRADING SUCKS DEAL WITH IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

9. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #9
    colombianino's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +3
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    The odds of a simple request like this actually pulling an invite is not very good... i would say to the original poster to add some more to it.. Some substance perhaps..? simply saying they have a 10mb up and down speed and that they would like one isn't enough for me or others who are like minded, to say hey! this person might be a good member.. maybe i'll check'em out..
    sorry to say, but its true.. this tracker wants people who are gonna be active, no matter how lame some users here think that is......
    this is how it all should be but some just care for level .
    if you really need it you might wanna change it and add more to it.
    There are two ways to live: you can live as if nothing is a miracle; you can live as if everything is a miracle.
    Albert Einstein

10. BitTorrent Invite Giveaways & Trades   -   #10
    puckface's Avatar Unknown Pleasures BT Rep: +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70BT Rep +70
    Quote Originally Posted by jasperr View Post
    that being said ... Its unfortunate that there are like 8 users there that are active
    Go Leafs Go.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast