Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: SCC - any good?

killercam101's Avatar count-dick ass BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    I heard if you mention SCC 11 times in a thread an angel gets its wings

2. BitTorrent   -   #12
    Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    It's nicely designed, fast, and has a broad selection; however, this site isn't for the feint of heart, as it is very hard to seed back there without a seedbox or fast connection.

3. BitTorrent   -   #13
    Funkin''s Avatar home skillet BT Rep: +4
    It's in the top three 0day sites. The pre's are insanely fast. And with the freeleech section, it's pretty easy to keep a ratio. It's definitely a great site.

4. BitTorrent   -   #14
    tusks's Avatar ¯\(°_o)/¯ BT Rep: +1
    Quote Originally Posted by killercam101 View Post
    I heard if you mention SCC 11 times in a thread an angel gets its wings
    Excellent spam sir.

So I'll summarize my favorite SCC qualities:
    24/7 Freeleech mp3/0day soft
    Good speeds on TV-Xvid/Movies-Xvid/Games-PC
    Scene News Section in the forums

And that's about it...

5. BitTorrent   -   #15
    F33NY's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +8BT Rep +8
    Only bad thing I can say is seeding possibilities.

6. BitTorrent   -   #16
    Di@monds's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +7BT Rep +7
    Use the magic button(Search).
    vision and flawless are among the best scene rls groups

7. BitTorrent   -   #17
    DanielleD87's Avatar bunny
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post
    It's nicely designed, fast, and has a broad selection; however, this site isn't for the feint of heart, as it is very hard to seed back there without a seedbox or fast connection.
    or you just don't know what you're talking about.

scc and sct are near identical. if you get onto scc then there is no reason to make a goal to get onto sct unless you need a bit of penis enlargement or something.

scc and sct are so close to identical that they even have a history together. i don't like the staff on scc but I don't care for the staff on sct either. they both have the same content and a lot of the time scc will pre before sct actually. scc has a freeleech mp3 section which is nice and makes it super easy to keep your ratio up (just set your rss to mp3 and boom unlimited credits on scc). scc doesn't have as big of a name as sct and therefor isn't much of an ego boost but honestly that really doesn't matter in the long run.

If I had to choose between scc and sct I'd probably choose scc to tell the truth, but with the way things are (i have a staff history on scc) I'm on sct and not scc.

8. BitTorrent   -   #18
    BANNED BT Rep: +9BT Rep +9
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by .:Him:. View Post

scc and sct are near identical. if you get onto scc then there is no reason to make a goal to get onto sct unless you need a bit of penis enlargement or something.

scc and sct are so close to identical that they even have a history together. i don't like the staff on scc but I don't care for the staff on sct either. they both have the same content and a lot of the time scc will pre before sct actually. scc has a freeleech mp3 section which is nice and makes it super easy to keep your ratio up (just set your rss to mp3 and boom unlimited credits on scc). scc doesn't have as big of a name as sct and therefor isn't much of an ego boost but honestly that really doesn't matter in the long run.

If I had to choose between scc and sct I'd probably choose scc to tell the truth, but with the way things are (i have a staff history on scc) I'm on sct and not scc.

This is a very interesting opinion.
    Im a big fan of SCC,and this,for a number of reasons:
    -good speeds(you'll dl with at least 1mb on a new release)
    -the BEST pres(especially tv shows)
    -free mp3 music+appz+music videos
    It isnt very high in lvl,because lot of users get invites.So rarity is low for SCC,which means lower in lvl.
    In addition,it is true that is a bit hard to seedback...BUT,if you use RSS on the freeleech section,you will find yourself to upload at least 5gbs a day.So seeding isnt that hard as people say.
    For me the best 0-day tracker.

9. BitTorrent   -   #19
    Scorpio223's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45BT Rep +45

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by iamKy666 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielleD87 View Post

This is a very interesting opinion.
    Im a big fan of SCC,and this,for a number of reasons:
    -good speeds(you'll dl with at least 1mb on a new release)
    -the BEST pres(especially tv shows)
    -free mp3 music+appz+music videos
    It isnt very high in lvl,because lot of users get invites.So rarity is low for SCC,which means lower in lvl.
    In addition,it is true that is a bit hard to seedback...BUT,if you use RSS on the freeleech section,you will find yourself to upload at least 5gbs a day.So seeding isnt that hard as people say.
    For me the best 0-day tracker.
    no rss if you use the autodownload script..this will dw every time something will appear on scc

10. BitTorrent   -   #20
    Poster BT Rep: +1
    I find SCC harder to seed than ScT. First Off ScT has a little more users. And ScT had freeleech on packs. So when you jump immediately on a pack (they have LOTS of it), you'll be able to upload 1/10'th of the pack size easily, which is in many cases more than 5gb. SCC only has freeleech on mp3/0day, which are a lot smaller in size.

The percentage seedbox owners is on both sites very high, so that doesn't make that big of a difference.

According to pre-times. They're both very good. I've compared a few xvids and DVDR's. They're very close together. Thought ScT has a broader selection of stuff and SCC 'misses' a lot of releases. You could say that SCC focusses on mainstream scene (xvids, dvdr and tv shows)

Oh btw. SCC is the only torrent site I know which has Dutch scene, so that makes it a keeper for me.

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast