Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cheap VPS Seeddbox??

Poster BT Rep: +3
    I am looking for a cheap(less $20-25) seedbox for a month or two and i was wondering if there are any hosts like leeware used to have. As long as i can get OK speeds(1MB maybe) ill be happy. Any ideas???

2. BitTorrent   -   #2
    vps4less.de

3. BitTorrent   -   #3
    ever heard of this
    escapehosting.com or
    free.the.network.com ?

they have cheap plans but wonder on speed?

4. BitTorrent   -   #4
    M3nn0's Avatar FST Lover BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    Quote Originally Posted by haydeno View Post
    ever heard of this
    escapehosting.com or
    free.the.network.com ?

they have cheap plans but wonder on speed?
    seems not that trustleble... i think speeds are the main problem there because they are so cheap...

Arguing online is like the special olympics, even if you win you're still a retard.

5. BitTorrent   -   #5
    TidusBlade's Avatar Watermelon Knight BT Rep: +3
    Yeah, when it's that cheap, they probably shove 10+ customers on each VPS, not a good thing when you need high speeds.
    If it's only for a month or two, then you can always get something good for one month and use it alot.

6. BitTorrent   -   #6
    i know its still not much but anything decent for around $30 or less then?

7. BitTorrent   -   #7
    sperm's Avatar lol BT Rep: +1
    http://www.ovh.co.uk/individual/products/rps1.xml

currently using one of these not as good as a true dedi, but for the price they are excellent, and for around £11 / $21 per month.

a steady 6MB/s up and down, will peak at around 9MB/s though the box becomes unstable and crashes so i cap the speed

8. BitTorrent   -   #8
    BANNED BT Rep: +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25BT Rep +25
    This company offers great speeds and service. I fully recommend them for a cheap vps to anyone who wants a good entry level box. http://echoservers.com/vps.html

While BW is limited, if you use it wisely, you can really get a lot out of them. Great hardware and they don't overload their servers but take a cut in profits instead. Plus the service is really the best around and they are totally ok with torrents, so seed away.

9. BitTorrent   -   #9
    messi30's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100BT Rep +100
    Ovh.
    "If you cannot understand me , please ignore me"

10. BitTorrent   -   #10
    the OVH payment takes a US credit card,but the ovh asks for UK addy. does anyone know if putting in a us address in uk address field would work since payments takes american cards?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast