Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: oh crap! - Bystanders Ignore Hit-and-Run Victim

Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    [youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J_E3ldpFbjo[/youtube]
    AOL News: Bystanders Ignore Hit-and-Run Victim

Nevermind the deer, have ya'll seen this? Just what the fuck were those two drivers doing?!
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

2. Lounge   -   #2
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Just unfortunate the lazy cop was too full after eating too many doughnuts and went to fart out on the street so none of his collegues could smell him, now look where it got him.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

3. Lounge   -   #3
    Hairbautt's Avatar *haircut
    Quote Originally Posted by fisherman View Post
    Just unfortunate the lazy cop was too full after eating too many doughnuts and went to fart out on the street so none of his collegues could smell him, now look where it got him.
    What the fuck are you talking about.

Get out.
    _________________________________________________________________________________________
    Last edited by Alien5; Jun 6th, 2006 at
    06:36 PM..

4. Lounge   -   #4
    people really suck
    "That was a great speech. If McCain wins, he'll owe it to Sarah Palin."
    "We're fucked. I think."

5. Lounge   -   #5
    fisherman's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +14BT Rep +14BT Rep +14
    Quote Originally Posted by Hairbautt View Post
    What the fuck are you talking about.

Get out.
    What?

Are you joking me ?

Yes fair enough he got knocked down and I feel sorry him but life can and is poxy!

I have serious probs in my life without worring about some fucker that I don't know. In the kip I live in I see much worse that that from time to time so yeah this is the net and to be honest I couln't give a shit about the guy in the video.
    Our revenge will be the laughter of our children - Bobby Sands

6. Lounge   -   #6
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Quote Originally Posted by chamaeleo View Post
    people really suck
    Exibit A:
    I have serious probs in my life without worring about some fucker that I don't know. In the kip I live in I see much worse that that from time to time so yeah this is the net and to be honest I couln't give a shit about the guy in the video.
    Wow talk about insensitive. Some fucker!? Dude it was a person, an old man no less. I don't know if he died or what but that still sucks big time. You said you could give a fuck but that just shows your ignorance. Do you think it makes you sound cool to reply this way? To me it sounds like you would be one of those asshole people doing nothing while that helpless man lays there. What if that were your father or grandfather or even someone you would know? You say you've seen much worse sure I'm sure a great deal of us have, as you said it is the internet, but that doesn't make this any less fucked up. I really hope when you are a very old man that something like this doesn't happen to you. Because I'm sure if you were laying in the street helpless you would pray to whatever you believe in hoping you didn't die alone in the street.
    OK so I'm still annoyed at your response Dude you suck ass for saying that. If you have truly seen worse than you would be a touch more compassionate to this poor poor man. Emerald Isle huh? You are a shame on the Irish and I hope you never know what this man feels like. Idiot

7. Lounge   -   #7
    bigboab's Avatar Poster BT Rep: +1
    I think the first person went back in the shop to phone. Sadly just a reflection of the modern day western society. People are frightened to get involved in anything.
    Last edited by bigboab; 06-07-2008 at 06:34 AM.
    The best way to keep a secret:- Tell everyone not to tell anyone.

8. Lounge   -   #8
    Detale's Avatar Go Snatch a Judge
    Now lets not turn this into a Euro vs USA thing please. Many many people would stop and help immediately as I and hundreds of other construction workers helped with the recovery effort the 3 nights after 911 here in NYC it just so happens people seemed to gawk more at this poor old man rather than try and help him. People in general suck ass not just U.S. Americans.

9. Lounge   -   #9
    Mr. Mulder's Avatar pepper your angus BT Rep: +10BT Rep +10
    penguins > people

10. Lounge   -   #10
    Snee's Avatar Error xɐʇuʎs BT Rep: +1
    So I've been wondering about how it looked when seedler got run over.

Thnx for pics.

Page 1 of 9 1234 ... LastLast