3. File Sharing   -   #3
    I'm downloading right now!

4. File Sharing   -   #4
    Poster
    ok, tell me if its good and i'll check it out
    ice ice baby

5. File Sharing   -   #5
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    I am downloading it too. 5.26 damb thats hella big for a p2p application.

6. File Sharing   -   #6
    Poster
    has it got any spyware.. cause it doesn't say it has none
    ice ice baby

7. File Sharing   -   #7
    The software program you are about to install is an "adware" program, meaning that we have partnered with Cydoor Technologies to deliver small ads to the lower left corner of the main window of the application, in order for RockItNet to bring targeted advertising to you. These ads will display web content such as banner ads, e-commerce offers, news headlines and other value-added content. Cydoor Technologies created this technology, and provides it to software developers to implement in software programs. In turn, software developers choose to display ads so that you can enjoy their products for FREE, and they can still earn revenue from advertising.

How does it work?

The Cydoor component of this software is simply a caching mechanism, which stores ads on your hard drive, and displays them only while the software program is open. When the ads have expired, the component deletes old ads and contacts Cydoor's servers in order to receive new ones. To do this, the Cydoor component uses your Internet connection, which was designed to take up the minimum bandwidth on your line. Each ad banner on your hard disc is about 10Kbytes.

Finally, Cydoor Technologies wants you to feel comfortable using this software. Be assured that respecting and maintaining your privacy is RockItNet and Cydoor's top priority ethically and legally. If you have any questions or concerns, please visit the Cydoor website, www.cydoor.com, where you can review its privacy statement.
    During installation, we will update your search button in IE to Search Gateway, in order to provide you with super fast & accurate search results.

During the process of installing RockItNet, you may also be offered the possibility to download or install software from third party software vendors pursuant to license agreements or other arrangements between such vendors and yourself ("Third Party Software"). In the event you do not wish to download this THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE you should uncheck the appropriate boxes. Please note that the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE is subject to different license agreements or other arrangements, which you should read carefully, compared to the Terms of Service of RockItNet. By downloading and using this THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE you accept these THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE license agreements or other arrangements and acknowledge that you have read them and understand them. RockItNet does not sell, resell, or license any of this THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, and RockItNet disclaims to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law, any responsibility for or liability related to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. Any questions, complaints or claims related to the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE should be directed to the appropriate vendor.
    THE THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY ROCKITNET "AS IS" AND "WITH ALL FAULTS". ROCKITNET MAKES NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND CONCERNING THE QUALITY, SAFETY OR SUITABILITY OF THIS SOFTWARE, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED; INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, IN NO EVENT WILL ROCKITNET BE LIABLE FOR ANY INDIRECT, PUNITIVE, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES HOWEVER THEY MAY ARISE AND EVEN IF ROCKITNET HAS BEEN PREVIOUSLY ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
    There are inherent dangers in the use of any software available for downloading on the Internet, and RockItNet cautions you to make sure that you completely understand the potential risks before downloading any of the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE. You are solely responsible for adequate protection and backup of the data and equipment used in connection with any of the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE, and RockItNet will not be liable for any damages that you may suffer in connection with using, modifying or distributing any of the THIRD PARTY SOFTWARE.

Has the fuckin' Cydoor inside ,i don't install this .If someone want to sacrifice the pc because i formated my disk two days ago.

8. File Sharing   -   #8
    Poster
    ahh, i'm not installing this then
    thanx for telling us.. i was about to install
    ice ice baby

9. File Sharing   -   #9
    asmithz's Avatar Hi-Definition
    how gay is that anyone willing to make a rockitnet lite lol.

10. File Sharing   -   #10
    Poster
    i knew it sounded to good to be true
    ice ice baby

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast